Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flashlight drags results

Go down 
+3
Blacked Out
dlinsbeck
D-Rod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Flashlight drags results Empty
PostSubject: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:52 pm

Well me, dlinsbeck, and wv_wagon went to Waynesburg today. They said they prepped the track but traction was horrible. Linsbeck and I lined up for the first race and we both spun like crazy. Zack beat a supercharged mustang his first run.

I entered the "Top Street" eliminations and beat a GTO, early 70's chevelle, and a C6 Z06. This put me in the semi's. I was up against an older turbo mustang. He killed me off the line then I started pulling him hard. I had no idea who won and neither did he. It was the best race I ever had. Close as hell. Well he ended up winning but it was so much fun having a race that close. He went on to win the final race by a pretty good margian.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:54 pm

Pretty cool. I know I wish I had better traction! Had fun. Next time I will be better prepared for the lack of shade! That was Blade's biggest complaint, beside you not letting me win! Had a good time though.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 10, 2011 9:57 pm

Awesome. Glad yall had fun.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 12:18 am

I was up there with Foxrod and saw you guys racing. I agree, I too got no traction at all but it ain't half bad for being an airport :llooll:
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:22 am

2many2choose wrote:
I was up there with Foxrod and saw you guys racing. I agree, I too got no traction at all but it ain't half bad for being an airport [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What??? I didnt even see you. Why didnt you come find us?
Back to top Go down
wv_wagon

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:52 am

Great time and good meeting you guys.
The supercharged Mustang should have went the other way but his lack of traction and my AWD made it a no go. Drod's vette and the TT Viper may have been two of the best cars I have ever heard in my life when it came to gear changing. The track seemed to get a little better as the day went on though.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhardyboys.com
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:22 pm

D-Rod wrote:
2many2choose wrote:
I was up there with Foxrod and saw you guys racing. I agree, I too got no traction at all but it ain't half bad for being an airport [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

What??? I didnt even see you. Why didnt you come find us?

Well ya see, everytime I saw you, you were out racing.... I don't blame you :llooll: Maybe one day I'll have my car built up enough to take you on! :hammer1:
Back to top Go down
levilz

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 12:53 am

They were just back behind us, Dave, lol. You passed the place they were parked every time you came in. I should have stopped over and said hi, but I was either racing or screwing with a bracket some of my friends and I drew up. That was kind of a bust because it seemed like a lot more down time than there usually is there. My group passed your group going in about two miles before the Waynesburg exit too.

Overall, I did pretty well. The only two I lost, I should have. Once was to my buddy Greg in his Termi. He runs about a second quicker than me in the 1/4 at the moment, and he got me by almost a car. I got smacked by a couple car lengths by a guy in a built Goat too. Those are the only two though out of the 10, or so races that I did, so I can't complain. My idea to take the street tires and drive around the water box seemed to work pretty well because I got decent traction all day and it doesn't seem like many other people did.

Dave's car looked great all day, and I'd say he would have taken the Turbo Stang that he lost to in street contender if he wouldn't have gotten a little happy with his burnout in that one. That was the first time I've really talked to Dave L. so that was cool too. Sorry you had to bolt early, but I know how the family thing goes.
Good meeting you too Zach. Hope everything is good with the car and you make it to Winchester.
Back to top Go down
http://www.team217.net
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 14, 2011 5:45 pm

I lost both of my races. I was able to stay on Kaleb's butt, but the early Camaro that challenged me left me in the dust. He told me he couldn't launch, but he was either lying to me or figured it out in the staging lanes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight drags results   Flashlight drags results I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashlight drags results
Page 1 of 1