Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 Empty
PostSubject: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 8:56 pm

For those of you not camping.....Are you coming to the flashlight drags?

You dont have to have a super fast car to have fun. Its really laid back and you get to see a ton of nice cars.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:08 pm

Good luck buddy....If I wasn't camping...I would be there!!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:30 pm

Dave, camp with us afterwards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:40 pm

I might swing by to hang with you guys for a bit but not sure Rach will want to camp overnight. She said he will not stay anywhere that doesnt say Marriott outside. LOL (just kidding she really didnt say that)
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:43 pm

Sounds to me like that came from Pretty Boy Dave, not Rachel.. U afraid this country boys will wanna hear someone squeel like a pig because your the cutest? Seriously, come on up. We will miss ya.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:59 pm

Squealing pigs my attract bears! What the hell make him squeal! We have guns! But seriously...you guys should come camp with us afterwards!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:04 pm

Yep, we might even get a picture worthy of the Calendar?
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 8:05 am

Might if we get bored today... Wanta help me pull my engine tomorrw?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 9/10
Page 1 of 1