Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help finding a hit and run truck

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Redc6

Help finding a hit and run truck Empty
PostSubject: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 11:39 pm

I was hoping that everyone in Morgantown could keep an eye out for a truck that rear-ened my wife's GMC Yukon (pretty badly) and took off. It happened on Easton Hill today around noon and the vehicle that hit her was an older Chevrolet pickup truck (had a chrome bumber so it was probably 1980s or 1990s and was silver in color with a red/maroon tailgate. It had decals on both the tail gate & back window and had tinted windows. It hot our GMC pretty had so it probably has some front end damage as well.

If anyone sees this truck could you please snap a picture of the plate (or write it down) and sent it to me?

Thank you very much. I suspect he ran because he had no license and/or insurance. Lets get him off the street before spring so he does not trash one of our pride & joy cars.

Thanks,

Dan
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 12:48 am

tell you what. I created the WVU Truck and Muscle club. nobody in my club has a truck like that, but maybe they have seen it around. I'll ask them for you
Back to top Go down
Redc6

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 6:23 am

Thank you. This was an older truck thatwas in fairly rough shape. The driver had dark hair.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 8:11 am

Sorry to hear. I will keep my eye out.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:03 pm

Will def keep an eye out... we see 50-100 cars a day sometimes
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:13 pm

so far no news from my club, they haven't seen it. still keeping an eye out
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:53 pm

nothing here either...
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Redc6

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:10 pm

Thanks everyone ! I appreciate you looking out for this truck (and tghe clown who was driving). This guy is costing me a $300 insurance deductable and I would really like to meet him in person to express my frustration [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help finding a hit and run truck   Help finding a hit and run truck I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help finding a hit and run truck
Page 1 of 1