Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Autocross in Morgantown

Go down 
+10
bobdogwv
Alex98CVPI
dlinsbeck
StitchWerx
2many2choose
weaveleftnright
D-Rod
89SC
Blacked Out
tkromer
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
2many2choose

Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:25 am

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
The weather is bad, and Kaleb wont bring his car out? What will we do?

It'll be out for the autoX thank you very much :P

StitchWerx wrote:
11 coats of clear? thats alot man. the most iv ever done is 4 lol

The solstice has 8 coats on the hood, fenders and diffuser from the guy that made them for us. I would be willing to say thats why they look a million times better than the factory paint.

lol I sprayed 11 on it then wetsanded and buffed it out. It probably has a little more than 5 coats of clear left.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 1:30 am

Not gonna make it. I have alot of drunks at my house I am taking care of right now.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:58 am

If the fog ever lifts and the roads dry out, I may take the car for a spin over there.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:01 am

Not gonna make it. I have alot of drunks at my house I am taking care of right now.

Lol! How many were added once we left? LMAO!
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:17 am

Just about ready to leave. Since I haven't met most of you guys stop by and say hi. I'm Tommy with the Blue Evo.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:33 am

dlinsbeck wrote:

Lol! How many were added once we left? LMAO!

Jennifer, Jamie, Morgan.. lol.. I have 3 trashed women to deal with!
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:08 pm

You guys definitely missed out for those who didn't come. I had a blast, and ended up placing 3rd overall I believe. Behind the turbo Civic and the turbo 240sx.

The ridiculously tight course was actually pretty fun, and it's the only way I'd ever outrun Dave's vette (unless it were snowing).
Back to top Go down
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:55 pm

I have some pics to post up of your evo. Ill get to them soon. It was pretty cool watching. That civic was really quick and Daves car sounds incredible when it was opened up down the back stretch. Good to see you all.
Back to top Go down
bobdogwv
bobdogwv

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:06 pm

My camera batteries died half-way through but here is a video of Dave's Car and some other pictures I got.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 5:18 pm

Nice.. Really nice.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Cool seeing so many FCP members..

I would have been there but wasn't leaving Jamie until she felt better.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 7:16 pm

Would have loved to been there.....Looks like everyone had a good time and a good turn out!
Back to top Go down
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:44 pm

I didn't get to stay there all that long at first, but I did get some good pics. Here are the ones of tkromer.

I could argue that I could possibly slide a piece of paper under that rear right wheel.
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

I have youtube links, but I'm still a newb and can't post links says the forum.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:13 pm

It was def fun once you got to learn the track.

You had to film my worst run didnt you? lol
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:19 pm

tkromer wrote:
Awesome pics, thanks for sharing!

I have youtube links, but I'm still a newb and can't post links says the forum.

Not sure why it says that, you should be able to post anything you want.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 10:55 pm

Here was my fastest run. I was told it was the fastest of the day (26.10) but I kept going the wrong way around one of the cones on the back stretch so it really didnt count. lol Bryan, what was the fastest of that last set of cars?
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:08 pm

Those are some excellent pictures!! In one of mine, you can obviously see how great my front end was doing (kyb shocks on stiffest setting) while my rear with the stock shocks is WAY up in the air! That sucker got sideways plenty of times! :RoadRage:
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 11:27 pm

Hate to be a bother but, my dad didn't come to the autoX, so did anybody happen to get any video of any of my laps?
Back to top Go down
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:08 am

Kaleb, I ran out for awhile during your first laps and didnt bring my camera back during the second. So i didnt get any shots of you, sorry.

Dave, the best time out of the last group was a 26.2 put down by that white STI that showed up late. I dont remember your specific times though.
Back to top Go down
carguy03

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 5:28 am

I had a good time, I'm trying to sort through all if the pictures before I upload them.
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:26 am

Here's what was on my wife's camera for video. Other videos on my other friends' cameras I think.
Dave that 26.10 was the fastest raw I think. The 240sx ran the fastest overall (26.2x with no hits/misses). The Civic 2nd and me 3rd (26.71 with no hits/misses).

My first run:

Adam's second run:

Dave's second run:

My first run of the 2nd set:
Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:32 am

Videos look nice. I just got the camera back this morning so I will upload the videos and pictures later tonight. I had a blast, wish this stuff happened more often.
Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:40 am

Tommys first run in the first round

Tommy's second run in the first round

One of Dave's runs

My first run in the first round

My second run in the first round

My second run in the second round
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:02 am

I'm looking for my 3rd run of the 2nd round, but I don't think anyone got it. I had a beautiful AWD-drift at the end :)

Also, does anyone know the owner of the yellow S2000? I ran with his GoPro and I'd love to see video from that.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:32 am

No clue who the S2K was. I think he might have been part of the club that put it on though. I guess they are on facebook if you want to look them up.
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 7:59 am

I have shunned Facebook. No account here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Autocross in Morgantown   Autocross in Morgantown - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Autocross in Morgantown
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next