Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you guys think of this?

Go down 
+4
91foxbody
dlinsbeck
Blacked Out
iSpoolin
8 posters
AuthorMessage
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

What do you guys think of this? Empty
PostSubject: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 1:36 pm

What do you guys think of this? Member675_2

Its a crappy photoshop, if you can do better please do so haha

Gold Rearsets, Gold Rear Subframe, Gold Barends, and i'll be doing my kickstand black
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:28 pm

I like it alot.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 2:43 pm

Nice work. It takes me forever to photoshop anything so your doing better than me!
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:40 pm

that looks awesome. and btw, if you didn't say it was photoshop, i wouldn't have even noticed
Back to top Go down
StitchWerx
500 Post Club
500 Post Club
StitchWerx

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 5:50 pm

im with him... i would have never guessed it was Photoshoped. i can dig it man. are you gonna paint or powdercoat them?
Back to top Go down
http://www.stitchwerx.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 8:52 pm

Yea I like them too.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 9:48 pm

What do you guys think of this? 243398 same here... go for it
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 7:17 am

Thanks everybody! Should be getting this done towards the start of next season, no need to rip the bike apart this year and miss out on valuable riding time! :)

StitchWerx wrote:
im with him... i would have never guessed it was Photoshoped. i can dig it man. are you gonna paint or powdercoat them?

I plan to powdercoat the Rearsets, Barends, passenger pegs, kickstand, but i'll be having the subframe painted
Back to top Go down
StitchWerx
500 Post Club
500 Post Club
StitchWerx

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 12, 2011 5:30 pm

iv actually been wanting to buy a powdercoat gun for a long time now. they arent too expensive and i think i could make my money back pretty quick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stitchwerx.com
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 11:54 am

StitchWerx wrote:
iv actually been wanting to buy a powdercoat gun for a long time now. they arent too expensive and i think i could make my money back pretty quick.

I guarantee you could, and if you do buy one you'd have my buisness, i'm down to be a test dummy :whistle:
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 26, 2011 10:29 pm

iSpoolin wrote:
What do you guys think of this? Member675_2

Its a crappy photoshop, if you can do better please do so haha

Gold Rearsets, Gold Rear Subframe, Gold Barends, and i'll be doing my kickstand black

Wait.... that's a photoshop?.... :goodjob2:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you guys think of this?   What do you guys think of this? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you guys think of this?
Page 1 of 1