Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Evo IX Build

Go down 
+2
D-Rod
slopez
6 posters
AuthorMessage
slopez
slopez

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:42 am

Well this thread will take a long time to complete, being a new dad I have hardly any time between work and home to work on my car. Here's what I've done ATM.

Turbo back - Megan
Pump - Walbro 255
Injectors - Injector clinic 1050's
Tune- TGP
Outcome = 300/300 on J&S's mustang dyno.

For the fall:

ETS 3.5 FMIC
ETS Lower intercooler piping
ETS Upper intercooler piping (short route)
Mini Battery Kit (due to the shorten intercooler pipine)
275 Cams
Retune

Distant Future:
FP Red
Twin Disc

I'm hoping to hit around 350-360 AWHP and 330 AWTQ

As far as looks are concerned, I might get it tinted. If there's room in the budget, wheels, remove rear wing and do a trunk lip, JDM tails, and defuser.
Back to top Go down
slopez
slopez

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 10:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:00 am

Cant wait to see it at the track. Eric and I went with his Evo and we both ran 13.3 in it. The DA was horrible so it was only trapping 103. All his had was a canned tune so you should be in the 12's as it sits.

Will be awesome with 50AWHP more.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:07 am

Awesome man, Congrats on the new baby and glad you finally were able to get your build started.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 am

i love the look of the EVO VIII and IX. sick cars, a buddy of mine down south has an XIII with 500+AWHP and it is the quickest thing ive ridden in. good luck man, looks like a nice build.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 1:36 pm

looks good but you better do something b/c i heard a lifted wrx pulled on your evo. you should of kept the wrx...j/k man you evo is going to be wicked!
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 6:18 pm

Good luck with the build man
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
slopez
slopez

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 11, 2011 8:14 pm

Gixxer wrote:
looks good but you better do something b/c i heard a lifted wrx pulled on your evo. you should of kept the wrx...j/k man you evo is going to be wicked!

lol first off, lower your car. Second, I was only running WG pressure and couldn't figure out why. Had a vac line blow off the EGR valve (which I've fixed). So rematch tomorrow? If so bring your camera!

*If so let me know, cause I will actually need to drive the Evo instead of the Accord.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 9:23 am

slopez wrote:
Gixxer wrote:

lol first off, lower your car. Second, I was only running WG pressure and couldn't figure out why. Had a vac line blow off the EGR valve (which I've fixed). So rematch tomorrow? If so bring your camera!

*If so let me know, cause I will actually need to drive the Evo instead of the Accord.

excuses excuses but once i lower it we will run again.
Back to top Go down
slopez
slopez

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:28 am

Turbo cars come with excuses my friend! It needs to be soon, before the cams, IC, and retune. What did you put down at J&S? :llooll:

I'm doing an additional boost leak test this saturday, and zip tying all the lines. There will be no excuses next time, I promise! In all honesty, the car had just been tuned the weekend before I saw you, Nate didn't mention that I needed to secure the vacuum lines for the new pressure. :10:
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 12, 2011 11:50 am

a win is a win but [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

oh an mine put down 208whp/195wtq on his dyno. thats with just intake, exhaust and OTS stage 2 tune.

again your car is going to be sick! Good luck with the build!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Evo IX Build Empty
PostSubject: Re: Evo IX Build   Evo IX Build I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Evo IX Build
Page 1 of 1