Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MIR track rental video

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

MIR track rental video Empty
PostSubject: MIR track rental video   MIR track rental video I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 pm

You guys should have seen the cars at this rental. As we were pulling in we passed a new lambo aventador (sp?) and then we get to the parking lot and see 7 or 8 GTR's, big money mercedes, ZR1's, CTS-V's, BMW's, ect. This was no ordinary rental.

If you are wondering why some of my passes were slow, when I got there people told me they were doing tech. Meaning if you ran 11.49 or faster you needed a rollbar. So if I didnt see a 60' that I liked I just got out of it mid track and drifted the rest of the way. Then my clutch started giving me issues so I let it rip. Best pass was a 10.24 @136 on a slipping clutch. Fastest and dirtiest corvette there. LOL

Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: MIR track rental video   MIR track rental video I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 8:07 am

I thought when you rented you essentially got a free pass, I've never heard of renting out the track and still getting inspected.

The ZR1 does not pass tech straight from the factory due to lack of roll bar...

The Aventador (yeah you spelled it right) runs 10.5s or 10.6s factory too, that's not gonna pass either.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: MIR track rental video   MIR track rental video I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Yea I was told at 9.8's they were going to start teching. This was more of an open rental than the last one I went to so they didnt let it slide as much. I dont think anyone got kicked. Hell they didnt say a word to me but they warned people that were running .5 slower than me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MIR track rental video   MIR track rental video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MIR track rental video
Page 1 of 1