Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Track rental @ PRP on the 29th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Track rental @ PRP on the 29th Empty
PostSubject: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:40 pm

Tim Rhodehever is renting the track at PRP on the 29th of this month. It is $150/car and there may be a little bit of a refund at the track depending on how many cars show. We have the track from 11-5 and he is limiting it to 30 cars so we should get a TON of passes. Hopefully it doesnt rain and we have some nice cool weather.

Scott and I are going. Anyone else want to go? Not sure if they are charging for spectators but it shouldnt be more than $5. This is a great oportunity if you are looking for your best ET or if you are new to racing and want to learn your car.

I am going to trailer my car there because I am going for a 10.4 or a 10.5 and figure I am going to find the weak link getting there.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Yep you all should come. Dave is paying my way because I am poor. However I will take pictures of everyone who races this day. Even some video.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:38 pm

This would be the perfect time for Mr Wright to come and make some passes. If you go any other time you will only get 4-6 passes. This would be worth the trip since you can get 30+ if you want.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:31 pm

i'm going to try and make it, but can't promise anything... it's hard for me to get over that way through the week... may have to take the following friday off... if we don't have to work the rig, it shouldn't be a problem...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:46 pm

thewrightcamaro wrote:
i'm going to try and make it, but can't promise anything... it's hard for me to get over that way through the week... may have to take the following friday off... if we don't have to work the rig, it shouldn't be a problem...

Awesome!!! I will get enough runs in through the day that I prob wont stay for TnT that night and be done when the rental is over at 5. If you do the same you wont be home terribly late if you want to work Friday.

There may be a twin turbo camaro there too. If you decide you want to do it here is Tim's paypal address.......[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] Just let me know if you send payment so I can let him know who its coming from.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:48 pm

Great. I would like to take pics of you two on the track racing each other, and of each of your cars on the track.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 6:54 pm

As of right now there is only going to be 1 lane but they are working on getting a second.

Matt, I am bringing both sets of my drag radials and a jack so dont worry about traction if you decide to go.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:30 am

i don't think traction is going to be a big thing... my car doesn't spin to much... of course i've not tried to launch hard either... we'll see how it works...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Track rental @ PRP on the 29th   Track rental @ PRP on the 29th I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Track rental @ PRP on the 29th
Page 1 of 1