Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Scion Booth At SEMA

Go down 
+4
D-Rod
Blacked Out
tkromer
MotownG5
8 posters
AuthorMessage
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

The Scion Booth At SEMA Empty
PostSubject: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:03 pm

Scion's booth was reasonably mellow by comparison to years past, with most of the cars exactly as promised. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] (even if inoperable), [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], and [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] was indeed very hot in person (and looking smaller and sleeker that I
anticipated it would be). Hit the jump to see more pics from the booth!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:06 pm

Funny you posted this. I've been on a search for those brakes that are on that xB. Yes that car is hideous. Yes I absolutely want those lime green brakes on my Evo.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:13 pm

that would be the only thing i'd want that color on lol... the up close pics of that xb are disgusting
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 11:16 pm

I think that red car is awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 8:56 am

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:

No doubt! I hope they really come out with that car.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:14 am

I really like that...I hope they come out with this one.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:11 pm

D-Rod wrote:
ScottHofferPhotography wrote:

No doubt! I hope they really come out with that car.

I guess they're supposed to ... next get supra under the scion badge
Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:56 am

I believe the car is the Toyota version of the Subaru BRZ concept. Toyota is putting it out under the Scion FR-S name. Looks great, hopefully the interior fit/finish is better than back in the day with Scions. I haven't seen the inside of one since 2005 maybe?
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 6:54 pm

weaveleftnright wrote:
I believe the car is the Toyota version of the Subaru BRZ concept. Toyota is putting it out under the Scion FR-S name. Looks great, hopefully the interior fit/finish is better than back in the day with Scions. I haven't seen the inside of one since 2005 maybe?

Sad nope, scion is still as tacky as when they first came out with the interiors. They haven't changed much on the inside.
Back to top Go down
Sixinarow

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:46 pm

Some of us in the Scion community would take offense to that remark just so you know
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:51 pm

Sixinarow wrote:

Some of us in the Scion community would take offense to that remark just so you know

sorry... I consider a lot of interiors tacky, including my own... now one of GM's best designs, though I like it better than what is in the base cobalts. With all the options interior wise that Scion has available, you'd figure they'd change things up a little more
Back to top Go down
DarkFlame

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 pm

I really like that FR-S. I want one..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Scion Booth At SEMA   The Scion Booth At SEMA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Scion Booth At SEMA
Page 1 of 1