Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
mitch_way13
mitch_way13

Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:00 pm

Hi all-

I'm looking to put urethane suspension bushings in the MR2. My question to you Morgantown area residents: are there any suspension shops or competent mechanics that would install these? I'm at college, and don't have any of my tools with me. Plus I've never done a job like this so I'm not sure I could even handle it. (I've read they can be a pain to install.) Here's the kit I'm looking at.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I'm in Waynesburg, and don't mind driving for a quality job.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:12 pm

I am also interested in having these installed on the solstice. if you find a place, please let me know.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
mitch_way13
mitch_way13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 1:46 pm

Will do!
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 3:05 pm

Maybe the Sube Shop on the mile ground even though its not a subaru. I bet they have experience with bushings since a lot of subaru guys upgrade. I have heard nothing but good things from this garage but I have never used it.

I know a ASE Master Certified Mechanic that would do it for you but his garage is in Lumberport.
He is one I would trust with my car for any type of job. His name is George and number is 304-677-5804. Tell him Tony told you to call him.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:08 pm

U talking about Rocketman? I made his decals if your talking about him. Sounded like a nice guy.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:21 pm

Yes sir. He knows his stuff and is a real nice guy.
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 5:01 pm

George is my mechanic and one of the few people that i let touch my cars..
Back to top Go down
mitch_way13
mitch_way13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:32 pm

I'll have to give George a call. Whats the name of that Subaru shop and where is it at? haha
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:07 pm

its called the sube shop and its on the mileground but I would give George a call first.
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:49 pm

i'm also looking for a suspension shop, one that can work on trucks. replacing springs (front coil springs on my truck)
Back to top Go down
mitch_way13
mitch_way13

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 4:06 pm

Just gave him a call, got his voicemail. Let's see what he says when he calls me back...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.   Looking for a shop...suspension bushings. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a shop...suspension bushings.
Page 1 of 1