Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Truck!

Go down 
+6
D-Rod
Gixxer
dlinsbeck
Blacked Out
bobdogwv
iSpoolin
10 posters
AuthorMessage
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 8:51 am

Well guys after driving my 2009 Cobalt SS from 3 - 53639 miles, the time has come to trade in my baby and move on to something a little more "practical" for where we live. The winter here = harsh with all the mountains and a sports car with only 1.75" of ground clearance doesn't cut it. I do hate to get rid of my car, but I'm very happy with what I have now :thumbup:

Now for those who don't know my car had an extensive mod list, 340 WHP and 390 WTQ. It was definitely a quick, and fun car

This is one car i'll never forget, she was my first car that I built from the ground up :thumbup:

Final Goodbye:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I literally shed a few tears seeing that car in my rear view mirror, even if it did break all the time.

Anyway, i'm now sitting atop a 395 HP LS2 powered Trailblazer SS!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fully loaded w/ Nav, Leather/suede seats, heated seats, DVD entertainment in the rear, etc etc
Back to top Go down
bobdogwv
bobdogwv

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:08 am

I'm sure saying goodbye was tough, but that is a very sweet replacement!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:12 am

very awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:24 am

Nice looking ride....even if it is a Chevy!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am sure you will like the power difference!
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:34 am

looks good! what % tint is that? looks dark
Back to top Go down
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:05 pm

dlinsbeck wrote:
Nice looking ride....even if it is a Chevy!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I am sure you will like the power difference!
Honestly, the TBSS may have 40 more HP, but the Cobalt was 3 times faster haha

Gixxer wrote:
looks good! what % tint is that? looks dark

Its only like 35, It'll be darker soon haha
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:18 pm

Congrats! With a couple mods the TBSS will get up and move. They come off the line hard and now you dont have to worry about wheel hop like you would if you took the cobolt to the track.
Back to top Go down
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 2:05 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Congrats! With a couple mods the TBSS will get up and move. They come off the line hard and now you dont have to worry about wheel hop like you would if you took the cobolt to the track.

Yeah man, i'm planning some performance stuff right now actually! but I may also just continue to save and get a SC Setup in a year or so :)
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 3:30 pm

thats a nice looking ride. i wonder how she'll handle in the snow this winter
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:43 pm

iSpoolin wrote:
D-Rod wrote:

Yeah man, i'm planning some performance stuff right now actually! but I may also just continue to save and get a SC Setup in a year or so :)

Dude that would be sick!!! Just plan on upgrading the tranny. I think thats the only weak point in the TBSS. That or the rear end. I forget which one.
Back to top Go down
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 4:56 pm

D-Rod wrote:
iSpoolin wrote:
D-Rod wrote:

Dude that would be sick!!! Just plan on upgrading the tranny. I think thats the only weak point in the TBSS. That or the rear end. I forget which one.

Yeah I know the trannys are prone to being destroyed under power. Same with every chevy SS haha
Back to top Go down
MidnightLS
MidnightLS

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 7:57 pm

So will it get to at least see some dirt? :wink6:
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/DomesticNECruisers
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 9:05 pm

awesome truck man... always liked the TBSS
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 10:49 pm

awesome congrats man...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 13, 2011 9:33 am

Thanks guys

MidnightLS wrote:
So will it get to at least see some dirt? :wink6:
I highly doubt that lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Truck! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Truck!   New Truck! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Truck!
Page 1 of 1