Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When is too much? Check out this solstice.

Go down 
+4
wv_wagon
v8_lol
WrightHeight
Blacked Out
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

When is too much? Check out this solstice. Empty
PostSubject: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 5:57 pm

I hate the look, and I think the interior would be blinding at night. What are your thoughts.
I can appreciate all the hard work and labor to build this.. but wtf? I think its ugly.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:32 pm

i like the style of wheels but the rest is :censored:
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
v8_lol
v8_lol

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 6:33 pm

it looks like pimp my ride gone wrong....

HOWEVER, there looks to be A TON of money put into that thing..
Back to top Go down
wv_wagon

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 7:39 pm

It serves a purpose..............to be a show car. As a show car I think it is well executed, but obviously it wasn't ever meant to see real driving.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhardyboys.com
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Like the wheels, but that's all.
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:18 pm

yeah.. this doesn't ever see the road. if it did i would point and laugh.
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 8:27 pm

Yeah the interior is just completely awful. And why would you even put green and red together?
Back to top Go down
wv_wagon

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 03, 2011 9:45 pm

Many times rides like these are done to showcase builder design, creativity, and level of sophistication.
Personally this is not my cup of tea, but this accomplishes all those points. Not to mention PLENTY of people will be looking at this car whatever show it goes to. Its a car version of a billboard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhardyboys.com
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 pm

um....im not a fan of all the fiberglass, the insane colors, but the wheels.....wheels are nice lol
Back to top Go down
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 6:06 pm

I think if they did something different with the colors on the inside and lost that fabric along with a few screens it wouldnt looks so overwelming
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:14 pm

oneofclzfinest wrote:
I think if they did something different with the colors on the inside and lost that fabric along with a few screens it wouldnt looks so overwelming

i can see that

i think the colors are for the company though-
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 12:27 pm

yeah but maybe just one color inside, I dunno its a little much for me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When is too much? Check out this solstice.   When is too much? Check out this solstice. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When is too much? Check out this solstice.
Page 1 of 1