Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touchless tire mounting system

Go down 
+4
MotownG5
D-Rod
Blacked Out
Southtown57
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club

Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:28 pm

Yes sir, that pic was taken today.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:37 pm

You not worried about any more snow? Or do you keep them on all year?
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Garage Queen.

Car has 2000 miles put on it in two years.
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 12:04 am

Ohhh. Yeah the cobalt is a DD.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 7:50 am

yeah they are on the car now and look sick... there is a thread started with the wheels installed there at glotfellty (sp) and some expensive rides and expensive rims- i'd say you'd be okay- most of the time if its something nice the people are going to take care of you...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:52 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
Yea, should be. I open and close the place on a reg basis. Just ask for Aaron.

Looks like the weather is beginning to look more promising. I'm off Tuesday this week so I'll head over and get my wheels on.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 7:57 pm

alright man. I should be there...I have had some family issues I've been dealing with here the last week or so... If I'm not there ask for Jay and that I told you $12 a wheel
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:00 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
alright man. I should be there...I have had some family issues I've been dealing with here the last week or so... If I'm not there ask for Jay and that I told you $12 a wheel

Sorry to hear about that. I'll post on here tomorrow too to see if you know more by then or if I should just ask for him.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 8:01 pm

ok man...
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:14 pm

Find out anything?
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:37 pm

should be there tomorrow.. unless something drastic happens
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:41 pm

Alright man see you in the morning. How much did you say for: Stock tires taken off stock wheels, TPMS put into summer tires, tires mounting on rims and balanced? And do you guys do alignments?
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 7:48 pm

$12 a tire.. we do alignments as well..normally by apt but front wheel runs 39.95, 49.95 for a four wheel
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 14, 2011 8:05 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
$12 a tire.. we do alignments as well..normally by apt but front wheel runs 39.95, 49.95 for a four wheel

thanks
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:02 pm

I just wanted to thank Aaron for great customer service at Glotfelty Tire. Sh*t happens sometimes and he was very professional the way he handled it. I will give him all of my wheel/tire business needs and recommend his company to my friends. Really cool guy and hope to hang out with everyone once the weather get's nicer.

Aaron if you could update me if Enkei even makes a paint match I would appreciate it. The front left (3rd wheel) peeled a little more when I ran a damp cloth across it. If we could work something out about it I would appreciate it. I would even be willing to meet half way.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 4:53 pm

Southtown57 wrote:
I just wanted to thank Aaron for great customer service at Glotfelty Tire. Sh*t happens sometimes and he was very professional the way he handled it. I will give him all of my wheel/tire business needs and recommend his company to my friends. Really cool guy and hope to hang out with everyone once the weather get's nicer.

Aaron if you could update me if Enkei even makes a paint match I would appreciate it. The front left (3rd wheel) peeled a little more when I ran a damp cloth across it. If we could work something out about it I would appreciate it. I would even be willing to meet half way.

What happened? Machine rub the paint off?
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:04 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
Southtown57 wrote:

What happened? Machine rub the paint off?

Around the lugs not the the wheel edge.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:07 pm

How in the heck did that happen? I have never heard of this.
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:12 pm

Dark Sol wrote:

Machine didn't do it, when they were putting the lugs on they got sloppy with the impact. Like I said sh*t happens, what makes a company great is how they handle it.

Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 5:18 pm

I hate to hear that buddy. I apologize. They done a terrific job on the Solstice. Aaron is a great guy though.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:54 pm

Southtown57 wrote:
Dark Sol wrote:

Machine didn't do it, when they were putting the lugs on they got sloppy with the impact. Like I said sh*t happens, what makes a company great is how they handle it.

Yes, sh*t happens.. but it shouldn't have. Enkei doesn't make touch up that I have found just yet. They gave me another number to call.. if they can't go to the NAPA auto parts on Don Knotts Blvd and ask for Jon. He is their paint guy and should be able to match it up. They have the ability to mix paint and make aerosol cans. I use to work down there several years back. If he can, call me and I can have him bill me for it.
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 7:57 pm

yeah i've been searching the internet for enkei paint. might just buy the third wheel.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:21 pm

Thank you for the compliment.. Your a pretty class act your self man. I appreciate your patience and willingness to work with me. If you buy the third, just let me know.. and you'll have permanent discounts on anything and everything you have done at my shop.
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:31 pm

What will you guys do with the damaged wheels?
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:35 pm

they'll want to keep them I would think.... if not, do you want them?
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2011 8:41 pm

MotownG5 wrote:
they'll want to keep them I would think.... if not, do you want them?

If they don't want to keep them then I could probably sell the 2 for the price of the new 3rd one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touchless tire mounting system   Touchless tire mounting system - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touchless tire mounting system
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next