Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! Empty
PostSubject: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 10:49 pm

Just to let you all know, I have now stepped into the Vinyl applications. I can cut up to 31 inches wide continuous run.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 11:03 pm

Cool, how much that set you back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 8:56 pm

thanks for the heads up...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:48 pm

Got it for a good deal.......300.00

I will be able to do vinyl apps to shirts and other sufaces such as cars and glass and even signs.

I am way down here and am no real threat to wvtrap who does this as well........but would like some pointers on uses and where to get vinyl for a good price.......

Any thoughts or comments?

Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 10:52 pm

I get my vinyl from The Sign Warehouse online.

their site

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

All vinyl supplies

To fit your machine

Possibly, you might be able to help people out in the southern part of the state and KY area.
Help us get some members down that way too bro.
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 11:21 pm

I wish u luck. I only do it on the side as a hobby. If u ever need to know anything let me know. I order my vinyl from specialty-graphics.com they sell FDC Films I've had good luck with their products including the Siser applications for tshirts and clothing. If ur on Facebook check out debs embroidery and laser crafts to see some of our stuff.
Back to top Go down
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 15, 2011 10:06 am

Its a pretty good business/hobby to get into. I have a 48" cutter that I mainly use to make the logos for the car club but have made money with other then that (business signs, other car clubs, etc)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 10:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

My new 31" Plotter/vinyl cutter...........now it is going to take a degree in science and engineering to use the darn thing......lol

Any pointer?
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:00 pm

What software are u using?
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:01 pm

Looks big, I just have a little Cricket.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 18, 2011 11:06 pm

this way i can do multiple cuts side by side and save on vinyl.............
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:08 pm

Working with my plotter............got it to cut clean on the second time, found out I was using the wrong vinyl.....ol' well.........best way to learn sometimes is by trial and error......well for me anyway!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:12 pm

How you been?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Kewl.....you?

I was in M-Town Thursday.......had to take littlest one to eye institute.

Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:33 pm

Yeah, I seen that on Facebook, was wondering why you didnt come by.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 10:02 pm

We tried to get a hold of you all that day............but we figured you 2 were working, polly had told Jaimie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!   Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just got a 31" wide Continuous Feed vinyl cutter!
Page 1 of 1