Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I need Wheels for the limo

Go down 
+2
Blacked Out
oneofclzfinest
6 posters
AuthorMessage
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

I need Wheels for the limo Empty
PostSubject: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:03 pm

Id like find a set of 20" chrome wheels for the limo. Im having a really hard time deciding what would look good on it. Any Ideas? Anything for sale?
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:02 pm

Wire wheels, chrome not gold... I think it would be sweeet
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:17 pm

Dark Sol wrote:
Wire wheels, chrome not gold... I think it would be sweeet

:aggreed:

I think that a set of Daytons would look cool on that car.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:01 pm

My buddy had a lincoln all done up back in the day. It was blue with white stripes and a set of dice on the rear quarters. Had a big wing on it too.

Aaron showed me a set of wheels at Glotfelty the other day. They had a old school and modern look to them at the same time. I think they would look good.

Aaron, can you find a pic of those wheels online?
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:09 pm

the wheels that were on the camero? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 pm

Thats them.
Back to top Go down
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:35 am

Iv been thinking about playing it safe and running knock offs. But they just dont shine like a flat faced chrome wheel. I know the wires would look good, for sure
Back to top Go down
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 10:38 am

Those wheels you posted a pic of are nice wheels, I like em, but I think its more of a muscle car wheel. And even though the linc has a 5.0, it has no muscle! haha
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 5:20 pm

you drop that engine in a smaller car it'd be muscle- so we will still consider it muscle- lol
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 12:15 pm

HAHA true! They are nice in mustangs but if yo u ever ride around me on the interstate, up hill, You will see that the linc needs to spend some time in the gym!

hahahahahahaha... thats what i think about the mustangs too- lol (this may start something :angel3: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I need Wheels for the limo   I need Wheels for the limo I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I need Wheels for the limo
Page 1 of 1