Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Twitch's Project EV-OZ

Go down 
+4
91foxbody
MotownG5
Blacked Out
Skinner
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:49 pm

HAHA omg thats great lmao, im having to sell my first born just to pay this car off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:51 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Do you guys have it as your primary vehicle? If so, sometimes it pays off to buy a $500 beater and tell the ins co the EVO is your secondary vehicle. Ive always made my corvettes secondary vehicles. Thats the only way I could afford one when I was 23. Right now the Z06 only costs me around $500 a year over what my ins was on the altima. Ill have to look it up to make sure but I think I pay a little over $1400 or $1500 a year for full coverage on both my vehicles. Of course Im 28 now.

Im 25 bout to be 26 in june so mine shouldnt be much more than yours, wait yeah it will be, i got a reckless driving ticket on my record from racing back in march of last year
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:31 pm

damn.. that was harsh dave. well played. lol i didn't know your age was a sensitive matter. i mean i assumed the Z06 was a midlife crisis thing.. just never wanted to mention it. :fighting000074
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 8:35 pm

wvtrap wrote:
damn.. that was harsh dave. well played. lol i didn't know your age was a sensitive matter. i mean i assumed the Z06 was a midlife crisis thing.. just never wanted to mention it. :fighting000074

I hope its a mid-life crisis thing because that means I will live to see 56!! 🦇
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:24 pm

D-Rod wrote:
wvtrap wrote:

I hope its a mid-life crisis thing because that means I will live to see 56!! 🦇

Damn straight, lol, i just wish i never would have got laid off from DANA Transport, i could have already had my EVO oh or better yet my STI hehe yeah baby
Back to top Go down
nghthwk86
nghthwk86

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 9:27 pm

STIs are nice, but you should stick with the Evo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:26 pm

nghthwk86 wrote:
STIs are nice, but you should stick with the Evo

haha y is that? my buddy has an evo and another friend has an STI and she blisters the EVO's Balls in a race
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:47 am

those cars are so close that comes down to driver skills. if your buddy is getting blistered its probably not his cars fault.
Back to top Go down
nghthwk86
nghthwk86

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 1:57 am

that is if they are both stock, im pretty sure the evo's numbers are alittle better stock
its hard to tell what all has been done to you friends cars, i work with a guy who has an sti and it would smoke my evo, but he also has alot of work in his
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 05, 2011 12:10 pm

yeah, both EVO and STI are modded the EVO has larger intercooler and piping, and a few other bolt ons i think its cammed too, the STI has a few bolt ons and cammed and i believe upgraded turbo cant remember off hand, both cars are moded pretty good, i will say this, the EVO can be running with me a rolling start at 50 give me a 5sec jump and still pass me within an 1/8th
Back to top Go down
slopez
slopez

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 17, 2011 11:33 pm

My sister's 08 Stock STi just took a dump on her. Engine is gone, I'm guessing good ol' rod bearing failure. I've driven it and it was slower than my modded WRX and my Evo.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Twitch's Project EV-OZ   Twitch's Project EV-OZ - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Twitch's Project EV-OZ
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2