Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

You have a work vehicle? Post a picture

Go down 
+6
SolSister
Initial_Speed
cavyman17
D-Rod
WrightHeight
Blacked Out
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

You have a work vehicle? Post a picture Empty
PostSubject: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 5:58 pm

I know me and Matt drive 2500 GM trucks.. maybe he will post a pic.
This is what I drive for a work vehicle. Its a 2008 Chevy 2500HD.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 6:40 pm

i'll take some pics of it tomorrow it's already dark out
but yeah mine is a 2009 GMC 2500 HD 4x4 single cab, white- my last truck was a 2006 GMC 2500HD 4x4 ext. cab which i loved but something broke in the front end and then i hit a bridge with it- long story short- im lucky to be alive...

Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 7:39 pm

good god man. That musta sucked.
Glad your okay.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 8:18 pm

Damn Matt. Didnt know that happened. When was that?

BTW I drive a '02 Altima that Im trying to hunt down an idle problem in.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 25, 2010 12:03 pm

march 19th 2009
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:36 pm

Sweet Truck.

Man that sucks about the wreck glad your ok!
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:19 pm

Bigdaddyboost.......make a into thread about yourself and your ride. Havnt seen on yet but maybe I missed it. Welcome man. Lots of good people here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:25 pm

I can't keep up with all these fancy rides on here. new ss'z z06's damn ls7 solstises wow.....

thanks for the welcome man!
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:41 pm

Even if you drive a '88 festiva that you have to turn the radio off so you can make it up hills......you are welcome here. There are alot of nice cars but everyone is pretty humble and noone is stuck up.

Looking forward to meeting alot of you new people. Scott we will have to do another movie night and get everone together. Everyone will have to wear a nametag with their screen names. lol
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 pm

Yeah, we need to get together and watch some :iceman: too!
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:50 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Even if you drive a '88 festiva that you have to turn the radio off so you can make it up hills......you are welcome here. There are alot of nice cars but everyone is pretty humble and noone is stuck up.

Looking forward to meeting alot of you new people. Scott we will have to do another movie night and get everone together. Everyone will have to wear a nametag with their screen names. lol

thats the only way i knew people forever- lol
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:54 pm

thewrightcamaro wrote:
D-Rod wrote:

thats the only way i knew people forever- lol

Its funny because when I meet people from a car forum I introduce myself as D-Rod and my G/F always laughs and makes fun of me.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:57 pm

yea most of the times on forums you don't give out real names or pay attention to them... everyone should get their own tshirt made with the car and screen name- lol then go from there
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:25 am

Yep, we can do that. What ya wanna go see?
Back to top Go down
cavyman17
cavyman17

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 4:10 am

I don't remeber seeing that red truck that clean before!! I would post a picture of my work vehicle but I'm to lazy to get out of it to take the picture
Back to top Go down
Initial_Speed
Initial_Speed

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 pm

I drive a 2001 Ford Explorer I'd take a picture but it's dark outside and it's extremely nasty from the salt and snow.

I used to drive a 1996 Plymouth Neon.
I just put 500 dollars in parts in it to keep it running then a week later I got ran off the road jumped a bank, ripped a stump out of the ground, went around 1 tree then went 100ft over a hill almost into a creek. Walked away just fine.
pictures the police took.
Back to top Go down
SolSister
ScottHofferPhotography's Wife
SolSister

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:54 am

Wow, that's awful!! Glad you walked away without any harm to you!!
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 10:09 am

SpYdEr wrote:
I drive a 2001 Ford Explorer I'd take a picture but it's dark outside and it's extremely nasty from the salt and snow.

I used to drive a 1996 Plymouth Neon.
I just put 500 dollars in parts in it to keep it running then a week later I got ran off the road jumped a bank, ripped a stump out of the ground, went around 1 tree then went 100ft over a hill almost into a creek. Walked away just fine.
pictures the police took.

yeah that story was a lot worse than my wreck- glad you were okay- looks like that neon tooka beatin...:iceman: :drunk2:
Back to top Go down
Initial_Speed
Initial_Speed

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 12:47 pm

Thanks, just sucks to put money into something to turn around and total it.

there's the explorer all nasty from the weather. :laughter:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:17 pm

This count as a work truck? closest thing I got my buddy took the picture yesterday

Last edited by ArchAngel on Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:19 pm

ArchAngel wrote:
This count as a work truck? closest thing I got my buddy took the picture yesterday

Pic didnt come through for me.
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 pm

^^^ ur pretty observant. U know that? Lol
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:23 pm

D-Rod wrote:
ArchAngel wrote:

Pic didnt come through for me.

Should work now the firewall is strict where i'm at
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:25 pm

I can see it, and I hope you stay safe over there buddy.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 7:51 am

yeah i think that will work as a work vehicle- lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You have a work vehicle? Post a picture   You have a work vehicle? Post a picture I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

You have a work vehicle? Post a picture
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next