Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

91foxbody's Project "Sinister"

Go down 
+9
Alex98CVPI
Gixxer
wvtrap
MotownG5
NYG Eric
WrightHeight
SnowXRacer
Blacked Out
91foxbody
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club

91foxbody's Project "Sinister" - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 91foxbody's Project "Sinister"   91foxbody's Project "Sinister" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:24 pm

The sidemarkers were new also.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: 91foxbody's Project "Sinister"   91foxbody's Project "Sinister" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 7:27 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Time for glasses for me! Getting older is killing my vision! LOL!
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: 91foxbody's Project "Sinister"   91foxbody's Project "Sinister" - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Well if my internship this summer pays as well as im hoping it will, my mustang will be getting practically a new engine.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Trick Flow engine kit with Twisted Wedge heads and all the goodies. i'll probably go with a 70mm throttle body and MAF sensor, along with 30lb injectors. Im still debating where i want to get my pistons and rods from. Im going to get an SCT chip with the 3 or 4 tune settings from Bama tuning. Im thinking i should have at least 350hp to the rear wheels
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 91foxbody's Project "Sinister"   91foxbody's Project "Sinister" - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

91foxbody's Project "Sinister"
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4