Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Have you brought your car out of hibernation?

Go down 
+5
MotownG5
tkromer
Tygur
modeladay
Blacked Out
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Have you brought your car out of hibernation? Empty
PostSubject: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:12 pm

I got the car uncovered today. Sticker is dead on it, so I didnt drive it anywhere.

Have you took your ride out and got it ready for summer yet?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
modeladay
modeladay

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 14, 2013 10:56 pm

Scott, your sill alive! I have finished installing the shocks I ordered in Oct, of course one thing leads to another. Had to install a new front spring as the old one sagged so bad the shocks bottomed out. I wanted to respray some of small parts on the car, one area is part of the hood and the driver's window frame arm rest, I could never find any one that could match the paint correctly. I went to Randy Micheal's auto body which has done a couple of repairs in the past for me and he worked his magic with his paint camera and came up with a very good match. It was great that he would take time out in his busy day to help me and all I had to do was pay for the paint, if you need painting I don't think there are many that can swing a paint gun like he can.

Still got to lube everything(with a Model A there is a lot) and it will be ready for another summer, its funny but every winter the list of to do things grow but I guess that's what comes with owning an old car. Kind of a hate love relationship I guess.

dusty

Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 12:39 am

Next time you talk to him, ask what he would charge to paint a solstice. Glad to hear from you Dusty.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Tygur
Tygur

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 3:12 am

Oh yeah the first ride with the t-tops off, it was beautiful.
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:08 am

Sky has a good 40 miles on it this year! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:02 am

oh yea, made the trek to the St. Pen last weekend.. but then it never really completely got put away this winter lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
JessicaLynn
MotownG5's Wife
JessicaLynn

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 8:49 am

My car is ready! Aaron plasti dipped my hubcaps so it doesn't look like a roller skate anymore! Rofl
Back to top Go down
carguy03

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 1:21 pm

Got the Buick out a couple weeks ago and put the chrome wheels back on, Mercedes has a new sticker, and the AMC is still in the body shop.
Back to top Go down
racinrc
racinrc

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 2:21 pm

Both the 67 & 82 have seen the road already this year!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwvcc.com
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 15, 2013 7:29 pm

truck stayed out... why i got it[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

glad to see some people getting back into the swing of things...

rick love your garage- lol... when you get sick of the camaro let me know...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
racinrc
racinrc

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 16, 2013 10:17 am

Thanks Matt. If I get tired of it, and thats a big IF, I will let you know. I have a new cooling system, setting in the garage, I need to put in it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwvcc.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Have you brought your car out of hibernation?   Have you brought your car out of hibernation? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Have you brought your car out of hibernation?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: General Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: