Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. Empty
PostSubject: Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.   Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:25 pm

lol check this crap out

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.   Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:38 pm

That's certainly not something you see every day!
Back to top Go down
Tygur
Tygur

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.   Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 6:47 pm

That looks like the car of the century! All its missing is the non-functional pair of hood scoops that nearly everyone and their cousins put on all Pontiac nowadays.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.   Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 7:27 pm

lol one of the only cars to blow as many head gaskets as the first gen Dodge Neon 2.0 SOHC motors lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.   Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:56 pm

I lol'd pretty hard at that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.   Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Craigslist ad for a 17-year-old Pontiac more entertaining than most feature films.
Page 1 of 1