Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blasting cabinet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 5:19 pm

does anyone have a bead blasting cabinet they might let me borrow or would hire out for a small fee? I have 4 chrome wheels that need to be black and i want to get all the chrome off.

these wheels (tires are no longer on them)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 8:48 pm

I think ICS or whatever they were called would sand blast em for like 50.00 total.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 am

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
I think ICS or whatever they were called would sand blast em for like 50.00 total.

is that the blue building on the left side of the road past the morgantown mall?
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 7:49 am

yes sir.
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 1:35 pm

awesome, i'll drive out there tomorrow after classes
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 22, 2012 10:08 pm

let me know how much they charge. I have a set of 17x7s that I would like to get done.
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 3:57 pm

Gixxer wrote:
let me know how much they charge. I have a set of 17x7s that I would like to get done.

i won't be getting my wheels from my friend until later today, but if that place is open tomorrow morning i'll head over there and let you know what their rates are.
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 6:54 pm

i dropped by and asked them their rates. they will blast for $35 and hour. the owner quoted me a total of $350 to blast and powdercoat all 4 wheels.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 23, 2012 9:22 pm

thats pretty cheap imo.. do it man.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blasting cabinet  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blasting cabinet    Blasting cabinet  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blasting cabinet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: General Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: