Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your favorite Cadillac?

Go down 
+3
D-Rod
dlinsbeck
91foxbody
7 posters
AuthorMessage
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

What is your favorite Cadillac? Empty
PostSubject: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:13 pm

So i figured this might be fun. We start with one automotive brand and see who likes what cars from each brand. I pretty much pulled a name out of a hat to start with, and Cadillac was first. So let me start this off

My favorite Cadillac is the XLR-V. The one i have pics of happens to be a project car from D3cadillac.com

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

what is your favorite cadillac?
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:30 pm

I like the looks of that one but my favorite so far is the CTS-V. That is just one bad production caddy!
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:34 pm

That is the nicest XLR I have seen. Usually im not a big fan but that one is awesome.

My favorite is the CTS-V. If I ever have kids and have to say bye bye to the Z06.......a '08+ CTS-V will be sitting in my garage. Hell even the LS-6 and LS-2 CTS-V's were bad ass though.
Back to top Go down
Snaxx
Snaxx

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 9:36 pm

I agree the CTS-V is great but the Hennessey CTS-V upgrade is awesome..1000hp caddy..[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:07 pm

as much Hennessey as roger is drinking lately, starting to wonder if he is black. :cuckoo:

CTS'V is my favorite, but that XLR is sick.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
StitchWerx
500 Post Club
500 Post Club
StitchWerx

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm

xlr all the way. almost have a super car feel to them.
Back to top Go down
http://www.stitchwerx.com
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 7:35 pm

dlinsbeck wrote:
I like the looks of that one but my favorite so far is the CTS-V. That is just one bad production caddy!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] CTS-V for me as well..
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 12:18 am

The XLR has a curb weight of 3840lbs and has the 4.6L northstar V8. could you imagine it being a bit lighter with something like a supercharged LS3? that would be a sick car.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your favorite Cadillac?   What is your favorite Cadillac? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your favorite Cadillac?
Page 1 of 1