Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Want to get my car painted.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PontiacGirl
PontiacGirl

Want to get my car painted. Empty
PostSubject: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 5:48 pm

I want to get my Dodge Caliber painted. Right now its...........tan.

It's nice because it doesn't show dirt but it's just not me.

I'd like to get it painted black, but a good black. Something with a lot of shine.

Does anyone know someone who does a great job?

My car is my baby and I'm scared to just have anyone paint it.
Back to top Go down
Orion-Jim
Orion-Jim

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:07 pm

try Rick White in shinnston. he is the best around i know of .he was best painter in WV last year!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.absoluteillusions.org
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 8:11 pm

If you're looking in the morgantown area look at Micheal's Auto Body on the kingwood pike. He does great work, and only sprays DuPont paint. Also Jerry Lipscomb at Canyon Auto does pretty good work
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 9:59 pm

I just finished up spraying my car black this winter. I have a build thread of it, "Project Foxrod." A full paint job is very expensive, and if it isn't it won't last very long! Anyway, I'm down on Dents Run road in Granville, Kelly Refinishing Inc. Come on down and we'll give you a free estimate on the cost.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:16 pm

Yes check out Kaleb's mustang. That thing turned out beautiful and its easy to see its quality work.
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:40 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Yes check out Kaleb's mustang. That thing turned out beautiful and its easy to see its quality work.

:ashamedsmilie:

To make it easier, here's a before and after shot.

Want to get my car painted. 270751_118045944954321_100002467484342_141798_1035229_n

Want to get my car painted. 271049_110624722363110_100002467484342_104614_3637386_n
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 17, 2011 11:57 pm

Also, I will say honestly and flat out, with labor, taxes, material, etc. included, the caliber of job I did with my car is upwards of $15,000. Could be done under $10k but at my place, we do everything top notch. We don't want something to happen and have the customer say "Yeah I got that down at Kelly Refinishing."
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 1:32 am

Yes Kaleb is right. Its hard to get a quality paint job for under $10K anymore. I am guessing you dont want to spent that much on a paint job but I could be wrong. So another option is getting a full vinyl wrap in whatever color you want. I have a buddy in morgantown that does it. He is doing a vehicle right now just to show at mountainfest. You wont be able to miss it if you go. Ive seen a truck, two cars, and a bike that he has done and they are awesome. He is a graphic designer and can put whatever you want on the car. If you go through the gallery on his site you will see some of the stuff he has done.

http://www.westickanything.com/index.php

I just ran into him last weekend and told him he needs to join FCP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Want to get my car painted.   Want to get my car painted. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Want to get my car painted.
Page 1 of 1