Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

whats the best wax for every color of car?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

whats the best wax for every color of car? Empty
PostSubject: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:30 am

whats the best wax for each color of car? I'm most interested in silver but some friends are asking me to do their cars wash wax and do some interior and/or exterior styling and I want to b sure I'm using the best wax for them [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:41 am

collinite 476s is my personal favorite and I have a few extra cans if you want to buy one lmk

heres a couple cars ive done recently and waxed with collinite: (no buffing - was all done by hand)
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

And a closeup of the HHR SS

you can see where this car needs buffed in the sun glare b/c of swirl marks but collinite 476s made this car shine. Also its the only wax ive seen advertise to last a year and actually bead water over a year.

Last edited by Gixxer on Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:43 am

yea how much u want?
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 am

my opinion is Collenite wax. Stuff is amazing. Works with any color.

Gixxer on here sells it. Best stuff you can buy imo but hard for me to put it on and off. Gixxer installs it with no problems.

This works well on black cars, me, matt, dave, roger, paul all use this. Good stuff on black paint.

Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:44 am

oh i shoulda said

very nice how much

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:50 am

$20 which is $5 cheaper then what the speed shop and my distributor sells it for.

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
my opinion is Collenite wax. Stuff is amazing. Works with any color.

Gixxer on here sells it. Best stuff you can buy imo but hard for me to put it on and off. Gixxer installs it with no problems.

That's b/c i've been using it for 10 years and you have to know some tips of the trade...
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 10:55 am

Gixxer wrote:
That's b/c i've been using it for 10 years and you have to know some tips of the trade...

That's why I paid you to do it. lol... ha ha ha [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 3:02 pm

those look great. Tony i might ask you for a few tips once my car gets new paint and actually has clear coat
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 4:05 pm

^sounds good and if you guys/gals ever have any detailing questions dont be afraid to ask.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whats the best wax for every color of car?   whats the best wax for every color of car? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whats the best wax for every color of car?
Page 1 of 1