Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Idea's for Morgan's Car.

Go down 
+5
91foxbody
jolly roger
Orion-Jim
morganelyse802
Blacked Out
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
2many2choose

Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 10:45 pm

Congrats! It looks pretty cool, can't wait to see what you'll be doing to it!
Back to top Go down
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:32 pm

aaron: agreed! I just dont know what to do.. according to forza.. i believe carbon fiber hood is in order first.. lol it gives it complete different look and ts real classy looking too..

Scott: yeah! i want to! one i get a cople things on it I will! Ill probably get that hood for my bday so maybe sometime towards the end of july or early august? whichever is easier for ya!

Alex: Thats probably all the engine work ill do lol everything else would be too iffy to touch under a lease lol I want a good cool air intake any suggestions?

Kaleb: :) my bro keeps asking me to take it to the track.. like its fast or something.. psh u need to add him on fb and u2 become drag buddies lol hahah
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:52 pm

morganelyse802 wrote:
aaron: agreed! I just dont know what to do.. according to forza.. i believe carbon fiber hood is in order first.. lol it gives it complete different look and ts real classy looking too..

Scott: yeah! i want to! one i get a cople things on it I will! Ill probably get that hood for my bday so maybe sometime towards the end of july or early august? whichever is easier for ya!

Alex: Thats probably all the engine work ill do lol everything else would be too iffy to touch under a lease lol I want a good cool air intake any suggestions?

Kaleb: :) my bro keeps asking me to take it to the track.. like its fast or something.. psh u need to add him on fb and u2 become drag buddies lol hahah

Not another gearhead! lol
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 4:38 pm

This is what I could find for a cold air intake:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

AFE is a good company and their oil free filters won't screw up any sensors downwind of the filter. You might find more examples at a vendor that offers more parts for imports.
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:23 pm

I wouldn't go with a tune unless you have I/H/E because usually the stock ecu cannot handle/adjust the air and fuel ratio's needed...
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 04, 2012 10:26 pm

Check this out: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea's for Morgan's Car.   Idea's for Morgan's Car. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea's for Morgan's Car.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2