Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. Empty
PostSubject: KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.   KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 17, 2011 4:59 pm

I just got off the phone with KSport. They will start my production as soon as I have funds for it. The emergency brake will not work with them, but they will drop the price on their hydraulic handbrake to 150.00 to insure I am still able to use the e-brake. My old handle and cables will have to be removed, but this new one will replace them.

The brakes are gonna run 3435.00 including shipping and the handbrake above.

They cost a little more than the fronts, (about 500.00 more) but they do have to completly engineer them. I trust their work because the fronts work great. Ask Dave, he took a ride in it.

The down side is, that these brakes will take 12 weeks to get from the day they are ordered. SO.. I probably won't have them for this year's season. I will get them while the snow is flying.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.   KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 20, 2011 11:51 pm

Should be ordering my new brakes for the back on Friday if I don't change my mind and put a s/c on instead.

Last edited by BigWheel on Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.   KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:50 am

Why are you ordering new brakes already..
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.   KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 21, 2011 12:54 am

jolly roger wrote:
Why are you ordering new brakes already..

Because I am doing the big brake kit on the back now. I only done the fronts first.

Once completed, I will have 16 Brake Pads total on the car.. and 32 pistons.. lol..

I should be able to stop like no other... then suspension.. and then motor swap.
Back to top Go down
StitchWerx
500 Post Club
500 Post Club
StitchWerx

PostSubject: Re: KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.   KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:28 pm

the rotors are bigger than the wheels on my focus
Back to top Go down
http://www.stitchwerx.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.   KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

KSport 8 Piston 15 Inch Rear Big Brake Kit Phase 2 Build.
Page 1 of 1