Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Glass cleaning solution

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Glass cleaning solution Empty
PostSubject: Glass cleaning solution   Glass cleaning solution I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 9:45 am

Here is a free B for you all. This is what most most professional detailers use to clean glass and windows. You won't need Windex, Sparkle, Bleach, Annomia, newspapers, vinger or anything else. Take a 32oz spray bottle, buy some DeNatured Alcohol (at any paint store or hardware store) put 3-4 oz of the Denatured Alcohol in the bottle, fill reminder with distilled water. YOu now have the most effective most economical glass cleaner around. Don't forget to use Micro fiber when cleaning glass. I have found that the 2 towel method is best on glass. The first pass picks most of the debris, and the second cleans it up.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Glass cleaning solution   Glass cleaning solution I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:29 am

I have heard of this but never tried it. I use sprayway glass cleaner and love it! I also like to use invisible glass and the rain-x but are more expensive.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Glass cleaning solution   Glass cleaning solution I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:37 am

Yep, and a great guy gave me a microfiber for glass that works amazing.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Glass cleaning solution   Glass cleaning solution I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09, 2011 10:57 am

those towels are awesome huh?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Glass cleaning solution   Glass cleaning solution I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Glass cleaning solution
Page 1 of 1