Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?

Go down 
+2
jolly roger
Blacked Out
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This guy is on the solstice forum. I sent him a message to see if it rubs and what he done to get it that low. I am waiting to see his response.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 3:18 pm

BTW. His wheels are 20" ones too.
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:17 am

Coilovers..
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:22 am

jolly roger wrote:
Coilovers..

How much of a drop will coilovers give him? I dont know much about them. Are they adjustable?
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:27 am

jolly roger wrote:
Coilovers..

I should add coilovers and prob some suspension work..
Back to top Go down
jolly roger
jolly roger

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 12:31 am

D-Rod wrote:
jolly roger wrote:
Coilovers..

How much of a drop will coilovers give him? I dont know much about them. Are they adjustable?

It depends on the company and how much $$$$ money you want to drop.. Yes, for instance BC Racing's BR coilovers are 35 way adjustable and generally depend on setup you can make the tires touch teh fender well if you want or drop close to the ground (body wise).
Back to top Go down
zapracing

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:26 pm

go lower!!!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:29 pm

Nah, this would be plenty. It probably drags alot like this
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 2:07 pm

do it!!!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 9:02 pm

THis is the response from the guy on the site.

I have 20" rims. My car also came with the ZOK sport package. Which has better/lower stabilizer bars and shocks. Car is lowered with Eibach Sport-line springs about 1.5". I would recommend the Eibach PRO-KIT instead. The springs that are in the Pro-Kit do not make the car as low. The drop is more like 1". The only reason I say this is because the FRONT wheels some times rub on the inside of the tire against the plastic fender lining. But I suspect it is because my wheel offset is 38mm. Most people have 40mm. If you have a 40mm offset you should be fine with either set of springs. I wanted a more aggressive stance. I fixed my tire rubbing issue with some rubber spring inserts. This pushed the springs back up just enough to keep the tires from rubbing. This was only an issue on tight turns with the steering wheel turned all the way to left or right. Ride height is fine now. Best set up is to have the rear springs be the Sport-line and the front springs to be the Pro-kit. This way the back wheel gap is closed up enough to match the front.
Back to top Go down
Bloodshot-e30

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 12, 2011 3:06 pm

needs moar low ;)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?   What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think about this much of a drop on the solstice?
Page 1 of 1