Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Radio for the Tiburon!!

Go down 
+2
D-Rod
Mr.Tibbs07
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Mr.Tibbs07
Mr.Tibbs07

New Radio for the Tiburon!! Empty
PostSubject: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:28 pm

I finally got an aftermarket radio for my car, and so far so good. It sounds 10 times better then the stock.
Old one[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
New one[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:30 pm

Awesome. Looks great! Did you play ball last night?
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:31 pm

looks great!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:36 pm

oh yeah.. looks killer man...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Mr.Tibbs07
Mr.Tibbs07

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Thanks guys, for the car show we can just us my car to play music its definatly loud enough haha.....and yea I went and played basketball last night.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 9:31 pm

Very awesome, How you liken it? What all does it do?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 12:46 pm

Looks good man. Clarion is good stuff
Back to top Go down
Mr.Tibbs07
Mr.Tibbs07

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 4:17 pm

I was worried about it but the guy said its a really good product, so i took his word for it haha. and it has an ipod hook up, plays dvd's, can put pics on it, and of course my favorite...I have to have satellight radio :smilie3: I was going to get it with the nav, but i probably would never use it anyways lol
Back to top Go down
oneofclzfinest
CLZ Finest Car Club
oneofclzfinest

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 6:47 pm

My headunit in my daily is navi ready. I never got the box. I have a garmin so I didnt see the point in paying for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Radio for the Tiburon!!   New Radio for the Tiburon!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Radio for the Tiburon!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: Audio & Electronics Etc.-
Jump to: