Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

new car ideas please!

Go down 
+5
wv_wagon
MotownG5
Blacked Out
Southtown57
Skinner
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR

new car ideas please! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:12 pm

or a stanced G37
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or any G
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:14 pm

even better. but maybe not that stanced unless you want to buy new tires all the time from the crazy chamber.
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:46 pm

Southtown57 wrote:
even better. but maybe not that stanced unless you want to buy new tires all the time from the crazy chamber.
actually thats a common misconception.... camber doesnt wear "faster", just in one spot... as long as you have spot-on toe adjustments your good to go...
Back to top Go down
Skinner
Skinner

PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 4:47 pm

Gixxer wrote:
or a stanced G37
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

or any G
LOVE it.. but my buddy just bought a G37... :frown2:
Back to top Go down
Southtown57
Southtown57

PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 5:04 pm

scooby05lgt wrote:
Southtown57 wrote:
actually thats a common misconception.... camber doesnt wear "faster", just in one spot... as long as you have spot-on toe adjustments your good to go...

that's what I mean, but having tires that only have tread left on half of them is pointless. doubt it's the safest either. but im function over form. can't deny it looks amazing though.
Back to top Go down
dunham06
dunham06

PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 11:05 am

love the g37. or g35. did you sell the lgt yet if not give me some info on it or if your going to sell parts from it let me know. thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new car ideas please!   new car ideas please! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new car ideas please!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: General Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: