Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
instantlunatic
instantlunatic

Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 3:16 pm

I have an iphone with the 4.2.1 ios and would like some help jailbreaking the phone. Any suggestions on the best way to do this? If I have to watch one more youtube video with some stupid kid, who acts like he's cracked the Divinci code or something, explain to me in his shakey video how to do it, I may erupt and just throw this thing in the garbage and go back to my droid :1zhelp:
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:35 pm

LOL.. what service you running? Sprint?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
instantlunatic
instantlunatic

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:40 pm

At&t
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:41 pm

Why you wanting to jailbreak it? We could probably fix it..figure it out.. but I have sprint and honestly have no idea.
Back to top Go down
instantlunatic
instantlunatic

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:45 pm

There are some apps that you can't have unless you jailbreak the phone. Like making your phone a mobile wi-fi hot spot for a laptop while traveling and a few others I want.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 4:58 pm

I have that on my EVO. Maybe we can get it done soon. I should be able to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Mustang SS

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 9:39 am

go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] easy to follow instructions
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please   Jailbreak an iPhone-  Help please I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jailbreak an iPhone- Help please
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: Audio & Electronics Etc.-
Jump to: