FCP HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Share
 

 Any local shops carry Federal Tires.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
wv_wagon
Member
Member



Any local shops carry Federal Tires. Empty
PostSubject: Any local shops carry Federal Tires.   Any local shops carry Federal Tires. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:31 pm

Just as the topic states. Many dealers online are on SEVERE backorder.

Is anywhere local able to get Federal Tires?
Preferably the 595 RS-R
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhardyboys.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod


Any local shops carry Federal Tires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any local shops carry Federal Tires.   Any local shops carry Federal Tires. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 8:50 pm

Another question for Aaron. Its nice having a member thats a tire guru.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight


Any local shops carry Federal Tires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any local shops carry Federal Tires.   Any local shops carry Federal Tires. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:12 pm

aaron... work your magic
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5


Any local shops carry Federal Tires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any local shops carry Federal Tires.   Any local shops carry Federal Tires. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 pm

wv_wagon wrote:
Just as the topic states. Many dealers online are on SEVERE backorder.

Is anywhere local able to get Federal Tires?
Preferably the 595 RS-R

D-Rod wrote:
Another question for Aaron. Its nice having a member thats a tire guru.

I know I can order... I'd have to check availability for you.


304KustomZ of Morgantown, WV
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
ZZperformance.com - facebook.com/304kustomz - G5club.net 
********2009 Pontiac G5 / 2004 Chevy Aveo / 2008 Tribeca********
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
wv_wagon
Member
Member



Any local shops carry Federal Tires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any local shops carry Federal Tires.   Any local shops carry Federal Tires. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 8:27 am

MotownG5 wrote:
wv_wagon wrote:
Just as the topic states. Many dealers online are on SEVERE backorder.

Is anywhere local able to get Federal Tires?
Preferably the 595 RS-R

D-Rod wrote:
Another question for Aaron. Its nice having a member thats a tire guru.

I know I can order... I'd have to check availability for you.

Just let me know. I'm not in an immediate rush for them, just would prefer to buy local.
Back to top Go down
http://www.teamhardyboys.com
Sponsored content




Any local shops carry Federal Tires. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Any local shops carry Federal Tires.   Any local shops carry Federal Tires. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down
 
Any local shops carry Federal Tires.
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Ballarat prospectiing shops?
» 285/70R17 Federal Couragia MT
» Polaris tires and rims
» Bigger tires on your lawnmower
» New Lure Carry Bag

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: Tires & Wheels-
Jump to: