Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Getting a New Car

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Getting a New Car Empty
PostSubject: Getting a New Car   Getting a New Car I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:12 am

I'm going to finally do it....in the spring. Right now I just checked my savings and I would have enough to make payments on a fully loaded Dodge Dart, 1.4L turbo, 6 speed manual, 8.4" touchscreen etc. But I wouldn't drive it in the winter so there is no need to get it now. I won't be trading anything in (the guy asked me if I was trading my truck, i said heck no lol) i need the car for daily driving and highway driving. This little thing gets 39mpg highway and between 26 and 32 city! much improvement over my truck at 8 and 14 lol.

And even though its classified as a compact car, its got a ton of room. i moved the front seats all the way back, and when i sat in the back seat, my knees never touched the back of the front seats. four 6' adults can ride in this car comfortably.

This car has hill start assist, 10 airbags, blutooth, 8.4" touchscreen, rearview camera, steering wheel controls, sat nav, sat radio for a year free. all wheel disc brakes, traction control, electric steering. there are other things with this car but i forget lol

Fully loaded they asked $22K, and with no down payment im looking at $400 monthly payments which i can take car of no problem. plus if i wait till spring i can put like 4 or 5k down.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

Getting a New Car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a New Car   Getting a New Car I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:28 am

awesome... i've seen some running around and i think they look good... and gas mileage sounds pretty good too....
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
r/tguy02
r/tguy02

Getting a New Car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a New Car   Getting a New Car I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:35 am

glad you went with a dart, i'm very pleased with them myself and if i ever want to replace one of my neons. a dart is where i'll be looking.
Back to top Go down
http://neontuners.com
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

Getting a New Car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a New Car   Getting a New Car I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 8:40 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]awesome man... love the look of those things.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Initial_Speed
Initial_Speed

Getting a New Car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a New Car   Getting a New Car I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 15, 2012 6:42 pm

I hear they are pretty good cars, personally id hold out for the srt dart
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Getting a New Car Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting a New Car   Getting a New Car I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Getting a New Car
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: General Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: