Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MetalCloak Suspensions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

MetalCloak Suspensions Empty
PostSubject: MetalCloak Suspensions   MetalCloak Suspensions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 9:52 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Um.. thats different.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: MetalCloak Suspensions   MetalCloak Suspensions I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 10:00 pm

Wow. That certainly is unique. I wonder how well they work over standard shocks.
Back to top Go down
Stitch
Stitch

PostSubject: Re: MetalCloak Suspensions   MetalCloak Suspensions I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 27, 2012 8:51 am

I'm no Dampening-Scientist, but I'd be a little concerned about the strength of the 2 smaller pistons, compared to one main one.

It's definitely a unique design, but the wheel as been round for a long time too...

I would wait, and let some other guinea pigs test them out and publish some reviews before you buy. I'm not saying that they're a bad design, but I have a hard time believing that those are stronger than a solid mono-tube, and off-buddies have never complained about having to sacrifice extra travel in a lift for durability.

...but then again, they're "use 'em" guys, and not "show 'em" guys.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MetalCloak Suspensions   MetalCloak Suspensions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MetalCloak Suspensions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: Handling / Chassis / Suspension / Brakes / Steering-
Jump to: