Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shameless plug for my bank! lol

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
silverflatty
silverflatty

Shameless plug for my bank! lol Empty
PostSubject: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 9:25 pm

Just wanted to let you all know, Clear Mountain Bank (my employer) will be having a red tag loan sale coming up soon..

basically you can get really low interest rates on personal/mortgage loans

so if you need to do some home repairs, get a new car, get an engagement ring.. whatever! just come on by and talk to me and ill put you in touch with a personal banker who can help you out.

you also dont have to have an account with our bank to get a loan (my friend just has her mortgage through us)

let me know if you are interested.
Paul
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 10:12 pm

I am looking to refi one of my rentals. Can you see the rate for investment property?
Back to top Go down
silverflatty
silverflatty

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 9:07 am

the rates depend on your credit score/ collateral etc..

i just know it has to be "new money".. basically if you already have a loan with us you cant be like "i want 5% now.." lol

i can check and see if there is a printoff of rates from the last loan sale when i head in today in like 10 mins
Back to top Go down
silverflatty
silverflatty

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:04 am

Ok so the loan sale is apon us..

Dave:I found out its for personal loans only, no mortgages, however the mortgage department is having their own sales all the time, and it never hurts to check (come in and speak with Janet Saul)

Min loan is 2500
loan amount depends on your credit score (asking for more money means you need a better score)
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:51 pm

i know this is based off of the credit score as well, but what would be an example of terms and payments on something like 2500?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
silverflatty
silverflatty

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:07 pm

unsecured loan would be 7.64%.. .the minium payment term is 12 months

i got one before for about 3000 and my payments are 195$ a month.. but im at 13% interest
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:03 pm

Is 7.64% the best rate you can get even with a excellent credit score?
Back to top Go down
silverflatty
silverflatty

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:27 am

for an unsecured loan (nothing as collateral, just us GIVING you money) yes.. im pretty sure

if you use something as collateral then the loan rate goes down to 5.24%
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I see what about a car loan where I would put a good chunk of money down?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shameless plug for my bank! lol   Shameless plug for my bank! lol I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shameless plug for my bank! lol
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: General Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: