Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
srtdave
srtdave

subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride Empty
PostSubject: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 4:45 pm

as the title states i have everything needed to opensource tune subarus and mitsubishi cars imo best bang for the buck. forget ap opensource can actually dial in your car and let it make more power yet run healthier. i have several cars that can show you the power differance one of my tunes can make i just dont have a dyno so its a street tune. i personally street tune my evo and threw it on the dyno just to see numbers since i need my power on the street not a peak number on a machine. i am not a professional so i will not charge professional prices but like i said 20+ cars into it and never had a dissatisfied customer yet. let me know if you have any interest in this pm me here or text 3042768968 let me know what you have, mod list, upgrades since last tune so one...
Back to top Go down
Tygur
Tygur

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:53 pm

What could you do to a bone stock EJ22 with an automatic? haha

If we ever blow it up and decide to go STi swap, I'll be sure to hit you up.
Back to top Go down
srtdave
srtdave

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm sure we could squeeze a hp or 2 out lol
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:31 pm

I was always told a Turbo car needs to be street tuned to be safe. Even in N/A and SC cars I like a street tune over dyno tunes.
Back to top Go down
srtdave
srtdave

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 10:43 pm

as do i, yeah its fun to put up the highest number possible on the dyno but really if you hit your peak at 7k to put a number on paper or street tune to cover the 4500-7k range your going to get there faster lol
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 am

saw your post here and on wvsubarus. i'm interested... just need some details.
Back to top Go down
wvtrap
ADMIN/MODERATOR
wvtrap

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks again Dave. I met up with Dave last night to have my STi street tuned. I was hesitant of course to just let someone i don't know start messing with my car and even making pulls i still wasn't sure. After driving it around last night I couldn't be happier. I never realized you could get that much just from cleaning up a stock tune. The car is pulling much harder and i'm looking forward to getting the stuff to dial it in even more.
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:42 pm

Good deal man... dave knows his stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
srtdave
srtdave

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:55 pm

thanks guys it really is the best bang for the buck where else can you get that kind of gain for the money
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride   subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

subaru and mitsubishi guys lets tune your ride
Page 1 of 1