Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"

Go down 
+3
MotownG5
tkromer
91foxbody
7 posters
AuthorMessage
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" Empty
PostSubject: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 1:32 pm

Well it seems that Toyota finally decided to pick back up on their TRD program with the previous racing experience in their Baja 500 and 1000 races, and their titles in the offroad truck racing.....

....Or they saw how well the Ford Raptor was selling and decided to do it too lol.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 3:35 pm

Suspension-wise it may compete with the Raptor, but not even remotely on the motor I'd venture to say.

The price is right compared to the Raptor though!
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 4:07 pm

I'd buy the yota before the ford. Just based on reliability of the base models
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Have to go with the Raptor. Not buying a foreign truck...although most "American" cars and trucks have 95% foreign parts. Just a brand preference here.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:56 pm

I would take the raptor for sure. Then drive over aarons tacoma.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Tygur
Tygur

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:18 pm

This is probably one of the only times I would take the domestic over the import. I'm not particularly a fanboy of imports, I love all cars for their merits, just haven't been interested by 90% of domestics from the last 30 years, especially 90s ones. But the Raptor is just badass all around. I don't think Toyota is going to be able to come close, even if they throw all of TRD behind it, without it costing a lot more.
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 pm

If Ford made a Raptor off the Super Duty, I'd be all over it. BigSmile
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 7:28 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
I would take the raptor for sure. Then drive over aarons tacoma.

+10 !!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"   Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do" I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Toyota "Monkey See, Monkey Do"
Page 1 of 1