Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

02 neon sxt

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
chris hoopengarner

02 neon sxt - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 02 neon sxt   02 neon sxt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 4:48 pm

well i just found a way to increase horse power by 20bhp if i just get the larger intake manifold and larger throttle body and the higher flowing exhaust manifold. also getting the pacesetter catback soon. i was also informed that i should get new valve springs. but that will have to wait until i get car repaired and repainted
Back to top Go down
r/tguy02
r/tguy02

PostSubject: Re: 02 neon sxt   02 neon sxt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:40 pm

chris hoopengarner wrote:
well i just found a way to increase horse power by 20bhp if i just get the larger intake manifold and larger throttle body and the higher flowing exhaust manifold. also getting the pacesetter catback soon. i was also informed that i should get new valve springs. but that will have to wait until i get car repaired and repainted

The 20bhp you speak of would be from a complete mag swap, which includes the head and the manifolds. Probably will run 600$ for everything unless you can fInd it at a jy.
Back to top Go down
http://neontuners.com
chris hoopengarner
chris hoopengarner

PostSubject: Re: 02 neon sxt   02 neon sxt - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 10:57 pm

I just so happen to know a guy who has 3 of my car and 2 of the r/t and lots of parts for both
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 02 neon sxt   02 neon sxt - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

02 neon sxt
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2