FCP HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Flashlight Drags 2012

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 am

First flashlight drag at Waynesburg is May 20th. Mark your calendars!

We need to get a list of call-outs/match-ups going on here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 am

I call out Calebs racecar!!!!! The paledrone or whatever its called.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 am

I want to race some stock/near stock Mustangs and Camaros. Also that turbo Integra.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 pm

drods z06 vs my bike after I get a few practice runs first. Never been to a drag strip


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Same day as our car show Depressed
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Well crap! We might have to look in to an alternate date after all.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Gixxer wrote:
drods z06 vs my bike after I get a few practice runs first. Never been to a drag strip


FLD's dont let bikes run anymore since a kid on a 600rr flipped over. :( At PRP they wont let bikes and cars run against each other during TnT. Might have to go to mexico to settle this. lol


tkromer wrote:
Well crap! We might have to look in to an alternate date after all.


I think they are planning 5 of them this year. Like the last sunday of each month or something. They have the schedule posted on their facebook page.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Well.... I am planning on making a few of them this year. I will run you Tommy. I am near stock...for now! Tune and Cold Air Intake. I usually will run whoever want to run. Hell, I ran Dave on my first time out!

Definitely won't make the first FLD since the car show is that date. It was scheduled before the FLD schedule came out.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Gixxer wrote:
drods z06 vs my bike after I get a few practice runs first. Never been to a drag strip


FLD's dont let bikes run anymore since a kid on a 600rr flipped over. :( At PRP they wont let bikes and cars run against each other during TnT. Might have to go to mexico to settle this. lol



dang, i really want to see what my old ZX-7 will do. a semi pro drag bike racer took my bike to a 11.28 on the 1/4.

And since the show is the same day, might have to take the mustang to the ones after the show.
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Kaleb's Plymouth Fury v. my Crown Vic. It should be a fun one, lol.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 pm

We cannot change our car show date now. People will have to make a choice, it was scheduled over 6 months ago way before the FLD's. I hope everyone can make it, but if you would rather race that is up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
We cannot change our car show date now. People will have to make a choice, it was scheduled over 6 months ago way before the FLD's. I hope everyone can make it, but if you would rather race that is up to you.

Yep. I will be there lending a hand! Probably bring the Stang this year. Last year I got a little wet riding the Road King!


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

may camaro is bone stock... so when we get a date you can beat up on my car...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Alex98CVPI
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
We cannot change our car show date now. People will have to make a choice, it was scheduled over 6 months ago way before the FLD's. I hope everyone can make it, but if you would rather race that is up to you.

I'll be at the show. There's going to be more than one Flashlight Drags event at Waynesburg.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm

awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I'll be at the show. Can go to the drag strip another time.

D-Rod wrote:
Gixxer wrote:
drods z06 vs my bike after I get a few practice runs first. Never been to a drag strip


FLD's dont let bikes run anymore since a kid on a 600rr flipped over. :( At PRP they wont let bikes and cars run against each other during TnT. Might have to go to mexico to settle this. lol

Thats dumb just b/c one kid cant keep the front wheel down. what if a car hit another car? whatever mexico it is.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 2:57 am

D-Rod wrote:
I call out Calebs racecar!!!!! The paledrone or whatever its called.

Gonna have to run at PRP to settle that one. It's nowhere near street legal for the FLDs! BigSmile

Alex98CVPI wrote:
Kaleb's Plymouth Fury v. my Crown Vic. It should be a fun one, lol.

Oh yes it will, I'm still holding out hope!!!

For the record (and like Alex said) I'll be at the show for sure!!! There will be more FLDs or days at the track for all of our grudge races. Which btw Tyler, I'm calling you out with Foxrod :P
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:04 am

thewrightcamaro wrote:
may camaro is bone stock... so when we get a date you can beat up on my car...

I guess I will have to give you one of those beatings! I am gonna have to call you out just so we can see a good run! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 am

Hmmm. I would like to race, but.. I need a car.. BigSmile
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 am

You'll probably have to fight Adam for it since he's my designated co-driver, but I'd let you take a pass in the Evo.
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
Hmmm. I would like to race, but.. I need a car.. BigSmile

Drive your Jeep or truck.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 pm

2many2choose wrote:
Gonna have to run at PRP to settle that one. It's nowhere near street legal for the FLDs! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Have you seen the cars they let run. Hell Rhodeheavers car runs 8.50's in the 1/4 and has only won one of the FLD's. Those car a full out racecars too.


[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm

D-Rod wrote:
2many2choose wrote:
Gonna have to run at PRP to settle that one. It's nowhere near street legal for the FLDs! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]



Have you seen the cars they let run. Hell Rhodeheavers car runs 8.50's in the 1/4 and has only won one of the FLD's. Those car a full out racecars too.

lol true, they sponsor though. And we'd have to trailer it into the airport.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

dlinsbeck wrote:
Well.... I am planning on making a few of them this year. I will run you Tommy. I am near stock...for now! Tune and Cold Air Intake. I usually will run whoever want to run. Hell, I ran Dave on my first time out!

Definitely won't make the first FLD since the car show is that date. It was scheduled before the FLD schedule came out.



yeah for sure... i'd really like to get up that way to do some of this...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
srtdave
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 am

im willing to run anyone who wants a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   

Back to top Go down
 
Flashlight Drags 2012
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next
 Similar topics
-
» Worlds in Nice 2012
» World 2012 attributed to the city of Nice , Euros Sheffield
» Nik Stauskas - Mix Tape - Class of 2012
» friday night drags 9-10-10
» 2012 Mustang Boss 302

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: Racing-
Jump to: