Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Flashlight Drags 2012

Go down 
+8
WrightHeight
Alex98CVPI
91foxbody
dlinsbeck
Blacked Out
Gixxer
D-Rod
tkromer
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

Flashlight Drags 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:45 am

First flashlight drag at Waynesburg is May 20th. Mark your calendars!

We need to get a list of call-outs/match-ups going on here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:49 am

I call out Calebs racecar!!!!! The paledrone or whatever its called.
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 10:52 am

I want to race some stock/near stock Mustangs and Camaros. Also that turbo Integra.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:31 pm

drods z06 vs my bike after I get a few practice runs first. Never been to a drag strip
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 12:47 pm

Same day as our car show Depressed
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:17 pm

Well crap! We might have to look in to an alternate date after all.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:34 pm

Gixxer wrote:
drods z06 vs my bike after I get a few practice runs first. Never been to a drag strip

FLD's dont let bikes run anymore since a kid on a 600rr flipped over. :( At PRP they wont let bikes and cars run against each other during TnT. Might have to go to mexico to settle this. lol

tkromer wrote:
Well crap! We might have to look in to an alternate date after all.

I think they are planning 5 of them this year. Like the last sunday of each month or something. They have the schedule posted on their facebook page.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:49 pm

Well.... I am planning on making a few of them this year. I will run you Tommy. I am near stock...for now! Tune and Cold Air Intake. I usually will run whoever want to run. Hell, I ran Dave on my first time out!

Definitely won't make the first FLD since the car show is that date. It was scheduled before the FLD schedule came out.
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 5:04 pm

D-Rod wrote:
Gixxer wrote:

FLD's dont let bikes run anymore since a kid on a 600rr flipped over. :( At PRP they wont let bikes and cars run against each other during TnT. Might have to go to mexico to settle this. lol

dang, i really want to see what my old ZX-7 will do. a semi pro drag bike racer took my bike to a 11.28 on the 1/4.

And since the show is the same day, might have to take the mustang to the ones after the show.
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:25 pm

Kaleb's Plymouth Fury v. my Crown Vic. It should be a fun one, lol.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:20 pm

We cannot change our car show date now. People will have to make a choice, it was scheduled over 6 months ago way before the FLD's. I hope everyone can make it, but if you would rather race that is up to you.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
We cannot change our car show date now. People will have to make a choice, it was scheduled over 6 months ago way before the FLD's. I hope everyone can make it, but if you would rather race that is up to you.

Yep. I will be there lending a hand! Probably bring the Stang this year. Last year I got a little wet riding the Road King!
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:05 pm

may camaro is bone stock... so when we get a date you can beat up on my car...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:15 pm

I'll be at the show. There's going to be more than one Flashlight Drags event at Waynesburg.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:39 pm

awesome.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:45 pm

I'll be at the show. Can go to the drag strip another time.

D-Rod wrote:
Gixxer wrote:

Thats dumb just b/c one kid cant keep the front wheel down. what if a car hit another car? whatever mexico it is.
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 2:57 am

D-Rod wrote:
I call out Calebs racecar!!!!! The paledrone or whatever its called.

Gonna have to run at PRP to settle that one. It's nowhere near street legal for the FLDs! BigSmile

Alex98CVPI wrote:
Kaleb's Plymouth Fury v. my Crown Vic. It should be a fun one, lol.

Oh yes it will, I'm still holding out hope!!!

For the record (and like Alex said) I'll be at the show for sure!!! There will be more FLDs or days at the track for all of our grudge races. Which btw Tyler, I'm calling you out with Foxrod :P
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 7:04 am

thewrightcamaro wrote:
may camaro is bone stock... so when we get a date you can beat up on my car...

I guess I will have to give you one of those beatings! I am gonna have to call you out just so we can see a good run! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:26 am

Hmmm. I would like to race, but.. I need a car.. BigSmile
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 8:34 am

You'll probably have to fight Adam for it since he's my designated co-driver, but I'd let you take a pass in the Evo.
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:35 pm

Hmmm. I would like to race, but.. I need a car.. BigSmile

Drive your Jeep or truck.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 1:38 pm

2many2choose wrote:
Gonna have to run at PRP to settle that one. It's nowhere near street legal for the FLDs! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you seen the cars they let run. Hell Rhodeheavers car runs 8.50's in the 1/4 and has only won one of the FLD's. Those car a full out racecars too.
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 6:17 pm

D-Rod wrote:
2many2choose wrote:
Gonna have to run at PRP to settle that one. It's nowhere near street legal for the FLDs! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Have you seen the cars they let run. Hell Rhodeheavers car runs 8.50's in the 1/4 and has only won one of the FLD's. Those car a full out racecars too.

lol true, they sponsor though. And we'd have to trailer it into the airport.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 pm

dlinsbeck wrote:
Well.... I am planning on making a few of them this year. I will run you Tommy. I am near stock...for now! Tune and Cold Air Intake. I usually will run whoever want to run. Hell, I ran Dave on my first time out!

Definitely won't make the first FLD since the car show is that date. It was scheduled before the FLD schedule came out.

yeah for sure... i'd really like to get up that way to do some of this...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
srtdave
srtdave

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 6:33 am

im willing to run anyone who wants a shot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flashlight Drags 2012   Flashlight Drags 2012 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flashlight Drags 2012
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next