Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Winter Vehicle

Go down 
+2
D-Rod
dlinsbeck
6 posters
AuthorMessage
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 8:52 pm

Well, I broke down and bought me a winter ride. I found a 2003 Ford F150 SuperCrew XLT. The truck had 169000 miles on it. It has the 5.4L Triton Engine. Not a perfect truck but it runs good and 4wd works. Have to put some tires on it and should be good to go. I will post pictures once I get it home and have a chance.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:13 pm

I thought it was a '93? lol
Back to top Go down
tkromer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
tkromer

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:24 pm

An '03 with 170k has seen some serious miles! A '93 with 170k was a second vehicle.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:27 pm

D-Rod wrote:
I thought it was a '93? lol

Yea....Typo yesterday!! It is 2003.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm

tkromer wrote:
An '03 with 170k has seen some serious miles! A '93 with 170k was a second vehicle.

I had a 2001 Jeep Liberty that I put 180000 on it in 3 years......169000 is not bad over 9! lol!
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Sweet! Heads up, change the plugs asap! Some get stuck in the heads and are a pain.
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 10:55 am

nice man. better than driving the GTCS in the snow lol
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 8:49 pm

nice man.... congrats. I'd love to have a winter truck
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Sponsored content

Winter Vehicle Empty
PostSubject: Re: Winter Vehicle   Winter Vehicle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Winter Vehicle
Page 1 of 1