Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. Empty
PostSubject: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 8:44 am

I want one! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] The car, that is.
Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:00 am

One of the few cars no options would, more than likely, be necessary. Always liked the Lamborghini's more though. I looked into renting a Lambo for my wedding, of course they would come from NY and then the roads here are not ideal but I still sought. The refundable deposit was 10k on top of the 3k to rent it then adding mileage it was going to be a costly thing. Needless to say I didn't do it and instead bought a house.

One day I will drive one, a goal I have had since I got a hot wheels Lamborghini Diablo as a child. When I was over in Europe on our Cruise every Lamborghini I saw I took a picture of it, Jenna occasionally took it with me standing with a stupid grin on my face. And then Dubai, they are a dime a dozen over there. I went out the Valet Parking area where any luxurious/exotic car was parked.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:06 am

weaveleftnright wrote:
One of the few cars no options would, more than likely, be necessary. Always liked the Lamborghini's more though. I looked into renting a Lambo for my wedding, of course they would come from NY and then the roads here are not ideal but I still sought. The refundable deposit was 10k on top of the 3k to rent it then adding mileage it was going to be a costly thing. Needless to say I didn't do it and instead bought a house.

One day I will drive one, a goal I have had since I got a hot wheels Lamborghini Diablo as a child. When I was over in Europe on our Cruise every Lamborghini I saw I took a picture of it, Jenna occasionally took it with me standing with a stupid grin on my face. And then Dubai, they are a dime a dozen over there. I went out the Valet Parking area where any luxurious/exotic car was parked.

u should do one of those dream drive things, where you pay so much and you get to drive like 10 exotics in one day.
Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:29 am

I have contemplated that. They do them in New York a couple/few times a year. Since I am not making my over seas money anymore it takes longer to save up, that and then the time to do it. Planing on doing it before I turn 30, so I still have 3 years to plan/save. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Luckily my car doesn't have many things that can be done to it.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 10:33 am

I have driven a Ferrari F430 Spyder when I was in Vegas. I tell you, there is no feeling like driving one. Not to mention the amazing engine sounds!
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:04 am

id love to rent one and drive the autobahn
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 6:26 pm

weaveleftnright wrote:

You have been in a car MUCH faster than a F430 or Lambo Adam. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I would like to drive one too. I was at Mid Atlantic a while back talking to the salesman about the F430 and he was going on and on about the performance numbers. I told him it was pretty evenly matched with a stock Z06. He replied and I quote, "Yea but its a corvette". haha I thought that was funny but I knew what he meant. But hell we were talking about perfomance.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 9:02 pm

I think he was calling your car American Junk. Go pop him in the nose and tape it, I am bored and wanna see some action.

Camo Suicidal Idea
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 2:13 pm

haha, Corvette is not junk. When Chevy said they wanted to enter the ZR1 into competition they were asked not too because it had over 100 more hp than the other competitors.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.   F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

F40 Dealer Invoice.. Pretty Cool Find.
Page 1 of 1