Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Foxrod racing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
2many2choose
2many2choose

Foxrod racing Empty
PostSubject: Foxrod racing   Foxrod racing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 12:55 am

I'm having racer withdrawal lol I found this video of Foxrod and I making a pass back in the day before the paint job or even before any modifications! Yeah, I redlighted by .032 and the car only ran a 15.25 but I really liked the burnout BigSmile

Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

Foxrod racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxrod racing   Foxrod racing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 7:04 am

We could push it to get into the 14s! Just kidding buddy. Nice video. That burnout was pretty sweet. I really need to get me some DR's so that I can see what my best times will be!
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

Foxrod racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxrod racing   Foxrod racing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 3:58 pm

Kaleb, i think we would be a pretty even race lol. and Dave, i bet if you had DR's, you could lift the driver side front tire off the ground. stock 5.0 coyotes do it all the time.
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

Foxrod racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxrod racing   Foxrod racing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 5:43 pm

I can't wait until next season!
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

Foxrod racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxrod racing   Foxrod racing I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 11:26 pm

dlinsbeck wrote:
We could push it to get into the 14s! Just kidding buddy. Nice video. That burnout was pretty sweet. I really need to get me some DR's so that I can see what my best times will be!

It's very close as is! Fastest thus far is a very very very low 15.10s. You'll be easily in the 13's with a good launch.

91foxbody wrote:
Kaleb, i think we would be a pretty even race lol. and Dave, i bet if you had DR's, you could lift the driver side front tire off the ground. stock 5.0 coyotes do it all the time.

Make it out to the Flashlight Drags this coming season! My friend Kyle Hyman has a '90 that should be on par with you, that'll be an interesting race too!

Alex98CVPI wrote:
I can't wait until next season!

Tell me about it! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Foxrod racing Empty
PostSubject: Re: Foxrod racing   Foxrod racing I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Foxrod racing
Page 1 of 1