Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Interesting video

Go down 
+2
Alex98CVPI
2many2choose
6 posters
AuthorMessage
2many2choose
2many2choose

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:16 am

This is just interesting on multiple levels. Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:47 am

Well, that kind of sucks for that guy. I'm sure the guy in the Dodge was getting ticked off that he was just sitting there...blocking traffic for 30 minutes, while video taping, looking at his laptop, and talking on the cell phone. "And the Dodge is just walking away..."
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:53 am

Moral of story? Dodge better? BeakyBuzzurd
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 am

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
Moral of story? Dodge better? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Nope.....Buy a Ford PowerStroke! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 11:23 am

LOL this guy is an idiot. The cummins was always been a good motor but how can he get so upset when he cant keep up with a truck that he knows nothing about. Everyone knows what a simple $500 programmer can do for a deisel and he doesnt even know how much that trailer and jeep weighed.

There are plenty of credible comparisons on youtube where the trucks are pulling the same same thing. Top Gear america did a good comparison on the Chevy/Dodge/Ford this year.
Back to top Go down
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:12 pm

America! America!
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 12:18 pm

LOL that was one of my favorite Top Gear america shows.
Back to top Go down
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:19 pm

Mine too. I felt like going out and buying a F450 after that show aired. haha. I never knew anything about or even liked diesels until I spent about 4 years working with them. I still don't know a whole lot, but I've had my eyes opened by seeing some trucks that can make my car look slow.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:33 pm

SnowXRacer wrote:
Mine too. I felt like going out and buying a F450 after that show aired. haha. I never knew anything about or even liked diesels until I spent about 4 years working with them. I still don't know a whole lot, but I've had my eyes opened by seeing some trucks that can make my car look slow.

Your killing me with that car. So much power is ready to be unleashed with a couple bolt-ons and a pully swap. Its like having a beautiful wife and not making love to her. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
SnowXRacer
SnowXRacer

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 1:41 pm

Haha i know. Maybe someday. More important things to worry about right now. And it was a figure of speech. The car isnt slow BigSmile

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting video Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting video   Interesting video I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Interesting video
Page 1 of 1