FCP HomeHomeRegisterLog in

Clear Bra options

Go down 
AuthorMessage
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:38 pm

The wife has a new ride [2012 Subaru Forester] and I'd like to put a clear bra on it but haven't really seen anyone close by that does any nor do I know prices. Spring time I'd like to get it done to mine as well but, I need to get it re-painted first. Anyone know of anywhere that installs Clear Bras? Oddly enough it looks like the rear doors have a little section of it already on.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:42 pm

auto trim in cburg. I personally dont like them and feel its a waste of money. b/c they are like $600. you could get your bumper resprayed twice for that.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 2:56 pm

Gixxer wrote:
auto trim in cburg. I personally dont like them and feel its a waste of money. b/c they are like $600. you could get your bumper resprayed twice for that.

WOW! Didn't think they would be THAT much! By the way, every time I see your car it looks like a cat ready to pounce on its prey.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:30 pm

They usually run $200 to $300 for the bra and people usually charge about the same to install.

lol about my car....she likes to pounce on v8s...

Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 5:39 pm

Someone was just telling me they can spray it on now. It can still be removed too and you dont get those nasty lines.

Back to top Go down
weaveleftnright
weaveleftnright

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:32 am

D-Rod wrote:
Someone was just telling me they can spray it on now. It can still be removed too and you dont get those nasty lines.

Any idea on who sprays?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clear Bra options Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clear Bra options   Clear Bra options I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clear Bra options
Page 1 of 1