Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSX to Return??

Go down 
+2
Blacked Out
MotownG5
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:41 pm

The new Avengers film is a hotbed for paparazzi activity, with their latest snapshots revealing a lot more than just on-set acting gaffes. What can be confirmed is that the legendary Honda NSX supercar is back. CEO Takanobu Ito recently hinted at the NSX’s revival, when he revealed: “we’re making progress with plans for an exotic sports car.” While the car is still a prototype, there are several details that have been confirmed. Honda is working on a VTEC V6 engine of between 3.5 to 3.7 liters, while the twin electric motor set-up will be powered by lithium-ion batteries and employ a plug-in recharge system for a small electric-only range. The Acura-branded car will also have a weight-saving aluminium body, and is set to go on sale by 2014, priced at a Nissan GT-R-rivaling £65,000 EUR (approximately $87,367 USD).

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:44 pm

Nice.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 8:53 pm

I really like that!
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:01 pm

WOW
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 10:10 pm

D-Rod wrote:
WOW

:jawdrop: agreed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 11, 2011 11:24 pm

that's awesome
Back to top Go down
Thelobster
Thelobster

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 12, 2011 12:29 pm

dear....god....want...sooooo bad....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NSX to Return?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: NSX to Return??   NSX to Return?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSX to Return??
Page 1 of 1