Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is your dream car?

Go down 
+9
iSpoolin
Blacked Out
D-Rod
WrightHeight
91foxbody
Alex98CVPI
MotownG5
dlinsbeck
morganelyse802
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

What is your dream car? Empty
PostSubject: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:26 pm

What is your dream car. If you had all the money in the world what would you get? 😀
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

Lamborghini Reventon
Back to top Go down
MotownG5
FCP Owner and President of 304KustomZ Car Club
MotownG5

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:10 pm

I would actually stay a good bit cheaper... 2jz Toyota Supra or old school TT 300zx
Back to top Go down
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3916575/2009-pontiac-g5-coupe-2d
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:32 pm

lol i like looking at cars lol keep em coming! 😀

im in love with bugattis and paganis..
Back to top Go down
Alex98CVPI
Alex98CVPI

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 10:46 pm

2003-2004 Mercury Marauder with a Trilogy supercharger kit.

Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 11:39 pm

Factory Five Racing Daytona 65 Coupe Kit Car

Pick your engine, pick your transmission. 4link, 3link or IRS. buy a kit for $21,000 (doesn't include engine or transmission). with a 400hp engine you get 0-60mph in 3.6 seconds

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Or the same company makes the GTM, it uses mostly corvette parts. and with the stock LS7 the car goes 0-60mph in 3.0 seconds for $20,000 (not including the corvette parts you need)

Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:25 am

honestly if money where no object i'd have 7 cars... one for each day of the week...

but my all time favorite car is a 1957 chevy, 2dr, hardtop- i saw one at cabela's show last year that put an LS6 in it and a lot of other goodies... im guessing they had top dollar in it... but there are so many other ideas in my head hard to pick one, so i just went with the car that I would love to have...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 7:53 am

If I won the lottery today the first car I would go buy would be a ZR1. However, a 458 Italia would be in the garage if they ever start making it in a manual tranny.

I would be a very happy man with an all american lineup....A new ZR1, CTS-V, and ACR would make for a beautiful garage.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:21 am

Mine would be the Fighter T.

Fighter T In 2006, Bristol announced the Fighter T, a turbocharged version of the Fighter with a modified V10 engine producing 1,012 bhp (755 kW; 1,026 PS) and 1,036 lb·ft (1,405 N·m) of torque at 4,500 rpm. This also marking the first turbocharged petrol powered V10 production car. The Fighter T will also benefit from a drag coefficient of Cd 0.27 (improved from Cd 0.28 on the standard model). Bristol claim that the car is capable of more than 270 mph (430 km/h); however it will be electronically limited to a "more than adequate" 225 mph

Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 8:25 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

218 HP
0-60 in 4.3
weighs in at 1987 lbs

Not the fastest straight line car I know, but i'm a curves junkie :D

For a speed car though i'd LOVE to just build a Twin Turbo Z06 :)
Back to top Go down
mitch_way13
mitch_way13

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:18 am

Something about the Audi S5 makes me want one. I sat in one at the Pitt auto show last year, and now I really want one.

I'd also like an unmolested low mileage '95 MR2 Turbo and Supra, a Ferrari F355 hardtop, a new Lotus Evora, a '70 Nova, and a '68 Camaro.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:55 am

mitch_way13 wrote:
Something about the Audi S5 makes me want one. I sat in one at the Pitt auto show last year, and now I really want one.

I'd also like an unmolested low mileage '95 MR2 Turbo and Supra, a Ferrari F355 hardtop, a new Lotus Evora, a '70 Nova, and a '68 Camaro.

My mother n father n law have your dream car. They never drive it, usually drive their Jeep or BMW.
I thought the audi was/is really uncomfortable. The sport seats are really hard imo.
Back to top Go down
iSpoolin
iSpoolin

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 11:47 am

My picture: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I forgot to put the IMG code around it :'(

Lotus Elise SC
Back to top Go down
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 1:12 pm

Lotus Elise is def one of mine! that's my middle name so I need to own one! :D
Back to top Go down
racinrc
racinrc

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 6:55 pm

Got to agree with Dave definitely a ZR1 and also a Mercedes Brabus
Back to top Go down
http://www.cwvcc.com
mitch_way13
mitch_way13

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:26 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
mitch_way13 wrote:

My mother n father n law have your dream car. They never drive it, usually drive their Jeep or BMW.
I thought the audi was/is really uncomfortable. The sport seats are really hard imo.

Interesting. I don't know if I'd actually like or want one after driving
it. It was more of a "oooooh pretty car" type of effect.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 10:45 pm

Yea man. Its a pretty car, awesome car. It has white interior and its blue. Has red gauges.. the Car is awesome. I just dont fit in it, I fit in our solstice better, and the seats are really hard the way they are shaped.
Back to top Go down
DarkFlame

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 23, 2011 12:53 am

Nissan Skyline GT-R R34 with the Bayside Blue Metallic paint

Back to top Go down
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 11:02 am

I just saw one I think I would want.. only 2 factory made.. the 1969 ZL-1 corvette.. with all aluminum 427.. 430 factory horsepower.. with just headers and slicks it does a 1/4 in 10.9! :biggrin:

I want this and for some reason I think if I told dad, he would help me find one. lol 😆

Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 06, 2011 5:20 pm

MorganElyse802 wrote:
the 1969 ZL-1 corvette.. with all aluminum 427.. 430 factory horsepower.. with just headers and slicks it does a 1/4 in 10.9! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

10.9? Took me over 600 hp to get in the 10's with a lighter car. I would say someone was hiding a nitrous bottle durring that 10.9 pass. lol It is a very nice car though. I wonder how much its worth since only 2 were made?
Back to top Go down
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 12:03 pm

I kno. thats what both websites said and what the guys on the Car Show on speed said too lol i was like wat?? lol but

L88 package adds $1100 to the car and u also add $3000 for the ZL1 aluminum case lol

But I read some guy bought one for $300,000 lol

also check this

Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:18 pm

DANG! Thanks for posting this. Never read up on this car before. This was durring the era that they were advertizing much less HP than the car actually had to keep the buyers insurance down. Then in the 70's the government stopped them from doing that.

Its amazing they were making pretty much stock 600hp cars in the 60's.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 2:32 pm

Well....The rental car company was awesome to me. I finally got MY dream car! Hell.... I may even trade the Mustang in for it! All the bad things I have said regarding Chevy were so untrue......

I didn't go into enough detail as to how big a P.O.S. they really are! I have never seen quality so poor. Not to mention the whole car rattles like the bolts are ready to come out! I think these rental places love to torture people. They saw the claim and said....Hmmm Ford guy... Let's give him a Chevy! Anyways..... Not really the dream car but a little humor!
Back to top Go down
morganelyse802
morganelyse802

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:36 pm

lmao that car is one reason i quit at Umotors.. lol they were going 2 make me drive clear through downtown Pittsburgh to get to Wexler PA in a panel version of that car..so take off those windows and only giv urself the front 2, windshield, and rear window.. and keep the rattling and everything.. lmao
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 10, 2011 6:40 pm

Yea..... Angela is driving it for the week! I refuse! lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is your dream car?   What is your dream car? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What is your dream car?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Cars, Trucks, Vans, & SUVs :: General Automotive Discussion-
Jump to: