Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. Empty
PostSubject: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:51 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:53 pm

I would say it is a California Special without the graphics kit. He probably had the side stripe done custom. Looks pretty nice!
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 pm

It was for sale from a Dealership brand new.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:54 pm

Just noticed it is missing the side scoops and wing too. Probably a special order and the dealer did the graphics or had them custom made.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:58 pm

was nobody around to talk to, just sitting there forsale.
Back to top Go down
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:00 pm

ScottHofferPhotography wrote:
was nobody around to talk to, just sitting there forsale.

typical for the mustang owner... probably trying to get into a new chevy- lol
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 30, 2011 5:01 pm

Never! At least not this Mustang owner! I whipped some but this weekend at the Flashlight Drags!!
Back to top Go down
Scott GT/CS

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 9:12 pm

I saw one at the deal the night I bought mine. it's called a Mustang MCA and comes in black only and in a convert too. it's a special edition, but different from the GT/CS
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 10:12 pm

I have looked into this. There is a Mustang Customizer through FORD. You can pick a mustang (V6, GT, BOSS, Shelby) and then you can customize it by adding different facias, scoops, grills, decals, paint etc. and you can take that to a dealership and they will order it for you as is. I think they also pick a few that people make from the internet and make them anyway. Its a way to make your mustang that much more unique.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.   Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dave.. Seen this.. Special? or just a graffics kit? never heard of it before.
Page 1 of 1