Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28

Go down 
+3
dlinsbeck
Gixxer
D-Rod
7 posters
AuthorMessage
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 Empty
PostSubject: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:23 am

I know me, dlinsbeck, and kaleb are going. Who else?
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:06 am

hmm maybe even though its just an 1/8th it will be good practice launching
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 11:11 am

Would be pretty cool to get a bunch of us to go. We are definitely in. Should be fun.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:29 pm

Gixxer wrote:
hmm maybe even though its just an 1/8th it will be good practice launching

They changed it this year and said no more bikes. :(
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 2:50 pm

thats racist
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 6:31 pm

Lol Does that mean your bringing the Subi?
Back to top Go down
2many2choose
2many2choose

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 8:53 pm

A buddy of mine is bringing his convertible foxbody too. He and I have a bit of a grudge going on lol
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 9:22 pm

Looks like the weather should be good.....Hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Gixxer
ADMIN/MODERATOR
Gixxer

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:03 pm

dlinsbeck wrote:
Lol Does that mean your bringing the Subi?

nope b/c its still lifted on huge tires. my time would suck but maybe next year...
Back to top Go down
91foxbody
1000 Post Club
1000 Post Club
91foxbody

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2011 10:47 pm

2many2choose wrote:
A buddy of mine is bringing his convertible foxbody too. He and I have a bit of a grudge going on lol

i REALLY wish i still had mine in town [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] i'd like to race you too man
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:23 pm

Had an awesome day at the Flashlight Drags. Saw Dave, Kaleb and Cameron. Ran 5 races.....won 4...my loss was so close that we really weren't sure who won and it wasn't announced who won either. Will post videos as I get them up.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:39 pm

Awesome man. Sounds like a great day.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 7:57 pm

Alright. Here are the links for my races. Still working on getting Dave's video up.

1st Race

[youtube][/youtube]

2nd Race

[youtube][/youtube]

3rd Race

[youtube][/youtube]

4th Race

[youtube][/youtube]

5th Race---This was my best race of the day. It was really close.

Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:04 pm

awesome. What did you film with? looks good.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:05 pm

The Nikon D5000!
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:38 pm

Here are videos of Dave and his Z06! Dave you can do the commentary and descriptions!

Race #1

Race #2

Race #3

Race #4

Race #5

Race #6

Race #7

Back to top Go down
Orion-Jim
Orion-Jim

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 8:47 pm

great videos i hope to get there and wach them before winter .. yall did great
Back to top Go down
http://www.absoluteillusions.org
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:12 pm

Had alot of fun today. Linsbeck, Kaleb and my car did very well!!!

I lost two races. One against the Twin Turbo Viper and one against Terry that I revenged.
Back to top Go down
D-Rod
ADMIN/MODERATOR
D-Rod

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:16 pm

Good thing you didnt buy a GT500 Linsbeck. Your 5.0 is just as fast as a supercharged 5.4 in the 1/8. Now that is impressive driving.
Back to top Go down
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2011 9:21 pm

Yea. When I took him off the line and then held him.... I was pretty impressed. The sad thing was he was telling me before we raced at how much was done to his car and that I really needed Drag Radials to even keep up with him from the start. He told me that I was 7 - 15 horsepower lower due to my "ghost cam" tune!

After that race I almost drove up to him and said something smartass like.... "I wish I had that 7-15 horsepower back!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28   Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Waynesburg Flashlight Drags 8/28
Page 1 of 1