Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150?   What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:17 pm

2004-2008 Ford F150 2WD/4WD 3" Billet Aluminum Leveling Lift Kit
Be the first to review this product

Quick Overview
Part Number: 220-300-001-AL

Ford F150 3" Billet Aluminum Leveling Kit for all independent suspension 2WD/4WD models (2004-2008)

*Does NOT fit the Heritage Edition or the Raptor*

Installing HBS strut extension spacers will lift the front of your truck up to allow up to 35" tires*. Hell Bent Steel spacers will maintain the factory ride quality of your Ford F-150.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
dlinsbeck
ADMIN/MODERATOR
dlinsbeck

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150?   What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 25, 2011 7:36 pm

I used something similar on my F150 before I got rid of it. They worked well to level the stance of the truck. I believe the ones I used were made by Daystar. The kit I used wasn't aluminum. It was all plastic or resin. I wonder if the aluminum will transfer any road noise to the vehicle.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150?   What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 29, 2011 9:51 pm

Here is another one.

Pro Comp is the fastest, safest, least expensive way to bring the front of your Vehicle level with the rear. This gives you the clearance and ability to add wheels and tires up to 35" in dia. Pro Comp products do not affect the factory OEM ride quality or comfort. Thats why Pro Comp also offers a lifetime warranty for as long as you own your vehicle against defects for all of our products

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Price: $179.99

More money then the one above? wonder which is better?
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150?   What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you think of this leveling kit for my F150?
Page 1 of 1