Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FCP HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Installed a race tow hook on my honda

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cat
Cat

Installed a race tow hook on my honda Empty
PostSubject: Installed a race tow hook on my honda   Installed a race tow hook on my honda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 7:34 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I had been wanting to do a front tow hook on the Honda since last year but ordered a T1R hook which was the incorrect color. So I sent it back and was told they no longer made them in black. Brent Ligon did the powder coating for me and it looks great! He also fixed the cover so it sits flush behind the hook. Brent also does hydro-graphics if anyone is interested. I've seen samples of his work and he does a great job! Look him up on Face Book if you have any questions.
Back to top Go down
Blacked Out
5000 Post Club
5000 Post Club
Blacked Out

PostSubject: Re: Installed a race tow hook on my honda   Installed a race tow hook on my honda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 8:20 pm

Looks great Cat. is it actually functional? that would be really cool if you parked in the wrong place and got towed so they dont tear up your bumper.
Back to top Go down
http://www.friendlycarpeople.com
WrightHeight
ADMIN/MODERATOR
WrightHeight

PostSubject: Re: Installed a race tow hook on my honda   Installed a race tow hook on my honda I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 06, 2011 10:22 pm

that's pretty neat...
Back to top Go down
http://friendlycarpeople.com
Cat
Cat

PostSubject: Re: Installed a race tow hook on my honda   Installed a race tow hook on my honda I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 07, 2011 8:44 pm

Yes it can actually be used. The car comes with a factory hook which is just a small circle and also has a tow hook in the rear. They do use them when the cars are shipped over from Japan to the USA on the cargo ship.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Installed a race tow hook on my honda   Installed a race tow hook on my honda I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Installed a race tow hook on my honda
Page 1 of 1